➥ 15 ⦙ HIDDEN DETAILS

The Opel Astra arrived at the coffee corner, which is across the main bridge which separates this cafe from the GARC.

"Shall we speak here?"

A blank face gazed at every corner of the cafe. Surveying for the familiar figures, so far none.

"Yup."
"Finally."

Arizona duo settled at a secluded corner, Esfir scanning the crowd again. Table maintenance crew headed to tide up. It's a self-serving cafe.

"Wait, I'll bring." After Zech went, Esfir thought about the creature's bone she saw an hour ago. Rubbing her forehead, Esfir looked at her wrist, The Lavender Dressberry showed 2:35 PM.

Zech arrived with two cups of coffee and a couple of cake slices.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

YESTERDAY, AT THE SAME TIME

"We have only two hours left," Head CP assembled his morons

Competent Persons (CPs) of Batumi worked with caution. One CP let the Mi360 smaller version, in the perfectly drilled whole. While drilling, Moss-colour gas was emitted.

"Collect this," One CP sucked and bottled up the gas with a gas collector. "If we had time, it would have been better to analyze the gas here itself," The Collector CP complained as he secured the gas container in the hazardous case.

"Listen. Nobody knows, What the hell is inside. It's better to analyze this in the lab," Another CP started arguing while closing the case.

Unaware CPs thought they didn't know about the contamination of air. All CPs must wear gears before they start the drill, Eldar already ordered the CPs. No crises will occur, according to him.

The camera, they send reached the ground at 430 m/hr. Three hours of struggling by micromanaging the console of the Mi360. The CP, in charge of it, slacked on the floor near him.

"Hey! We got it," Seven CPs in a group. They surrounded the 30mm hole, which took the Mi360 for granted.

"Do you calculate the height of the dome?"
"'es! It's 1290 mts. But it's only the first obstacle right now."
"Can you enter further?" Head CP asked while hunched in front of the worn-out CP.

"No, the display showing its ground, earth indeed," The worn-out CP showed the console's display.

"Then gradually take that treasure outside." Head CP turned towards his team.
"It's just a camera?"
"It's because we are at the end of our task."
"Be careful, Ser."

"Hey Morons, if we can't make this out, tomorrow, you will be sent into this hole." The Head CP of course had the point. Everyone was horrified at the thought.

The Mi360 is crucial equipment for this task.

Gabi's forehead is full of sweat droplets

Gabi's forehead is full of sweat droplets...seeing the virtual. The clip has been running for a while. "Gabi, that's enough. Let's start the survey for this big skeleton," Koba touching the bone that showed on the screen.

"We can't do anything with a small clip."
"Then, lemme tell Ser."
"No, don't tell him...out of a sudden," Gabi grabbed the Koba, who is turning towards the exit.
"What?"

"I'll tell him later," Gabi reassured Koba, who is aware that 'Gabi is going to hide this clip.'

"Is that gas analysis done?" "Ahh...Not yet," Koba also knew that Gabi is changing the topic.

Gabi knew that Koba is aware of his motive.'Covering the crucial information will make this project more engrossing'

Not Both men are aware of their secret listener, who's in the other room. Esfir can hear and see whatever going on in the adjacent room. Thanks to the office cubicle which connects both rooms.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Esfir explained everything which she saw an hour ago. Esfir sipped her coffee waiting for him to digest the information.
"Esha, are you sure?" Zech swirled his cup with one eyebrow furrowed deep in thought.

"Ey, I'm serious," she answered abruptly.

Nodding his head is the only Zech could do when his Esha is in deadpan serious mode.

"They even discussed skeleton." "How a skeleton? Maybe one of those survivors decayed there." Zech forgot his coffee.
"I don't think it's human's bone," Esfir leaned forward.

'What did they keep in that dome?'. Astonished Zech was keen on developing the hints.

No puzzles fit into their places. Zech is working in Georgia for several years now, Esfir joined him only two months back. He also knew all the in and outs happening at the GARC.

Especially, about his chief, Eldar. Zech not only worked as Tech in Batumi but has also been the Head of the Tech crew, who worked on Adjara of Georgia, GARC's small excavation project in the previous year. Even this experienced staff couldn't follow what Esfir is trying to say.

"What should we do?" Esfir continued in a small voice, which stopped Zech's thought process. "Do you have any idea about this?" Zech is sure that Esfir will figure it out soon than him.

"I heard them talking about stem stuff."
"What stem stuff have to do with 'em?"
"Ey, they are hiding something from us."
"Wait. you heard everything, right?"
"Yeah!" Frustrated Esfir rubbed her forehead.
"Then you might know about stem stuff too, right?"
"Ey...They left the room after that."

"Why?"
"Wait, Zech. I'll ask them now." Putting down her cup in frustration, scattering leftover coffee all over the place.

Zech knew that something was off and couldn't control himself from asking such a bland question. Embarrassed Zech scurried to conceal his head buried in his hands, like an Ostrich.