➥ 30 ⦙ LAST MEET

People may come into your life

People may come into your life. They may or may not continue in your journey, You should learn to forgive those, who couldn't make it. Don't regret seeing 'em or allowing 'em into your life. Once the remorse started, leading to frustration, leading to agony, leading to dwell in the past, which is memories: You forget to live in the present, which is the base for your future.

.....

The speaker signed off. Esfir's daily podcast ended with a notification sound.

'I don't know, what will I do?' Esfir is on her back, watching the lavish black-cream ceiling, listening to her regular podcast did nothing but made her more emotional than before.

The prize, she remunerated to the greater good was her childhood friend, who became her brother. And a supportive friend, who she never had before.

Occasionally, People must hold back their sorrow and serve their duties.

Dear Cadets,
Everyone has to attend the last meeting regarding the Batumi project. Time: 9:00 AM.
~ Dimitriy, Chief Secretary of USSR DEFENCE FORCE.

Esfir has to visit the headquarters for Martyr ceremonies, and Ex. Commander's house, where his wife tributing a funeral.

She chose to wear a black suit. A knock at the door, the person walked in.

"I thought of giving you a black dress, but this will do," Nadya left the room straight away. Again serene woman is in the room, but her mind is not serene as outside. She walked out.

Nadya waiting for her on the couch in the same black & white suit, Only difference is Esfir is wearing all black.

"Let's go, then!"

"Who killed Gabi?" Esfir asked Alyona

"My father."

Speaking of demons, One of 'em arrived in a grey suit.

"I am too delicate to say anything ." he continued, "I'm devasted at the death of our two technopaths, Mr. Gabriadze, and our respected Commander. They weren't meant to die."