➥ 10 ⦙ TRAPPED FOREVER

The second meeting for the team reveal was started

The second meeting for the team reveal was started. Eldar started his own array of lies for foreign crew members. "Now, let us see the main team of seven members, who will be the impact crew of this research."

The slide starts..First, ESFIR VOLKOVA, Associate  Archaeologist. Esfir mind reciting the same words--"Esha, I think we'll be there," foreseen by Zech.

Next slide, ZEKERIYA DEMIR, Technologist. Zech smirked as he already knew what's gonna happen and looked at his sister. "Congratulations, Esha! we gonna die."

Next slide, HAZEL, Technologist.

The next slide, shows the Britain Oceanographer, Dr. ADDISON.

Next is, BORIS MOROZOV, Senior Submariner. Some people in the second row turn to look at the stone-like structure. 'Actually, it's a man silhouette ' Esfir tried to decipher who is it. As she moves forward but the crowd goes clapping..The slide in display is GARRY AGAPOV, Marine Tech--CMarTech. 

"What is with him?" Marina's non stop wows came to Esfir's mind. She and her Garry-mania Not only her, all marine people are wild like her.
He may be popular among the project members--so everyone kinda knew him. Esfir thoughts got curious When, even the first row men slightly turning to see the stone man.

"Who is he?" Esfir nudged Hazel for an answer. "It's the famous Tengiz, the dictator-head."
"Oh! that guy. He visited site one day na."

Zech's snicker made Esfir wonder, "What's there to laugh?"
"There we gonna watch one drama soon." "What, I don't get you."
"When did you?" Esfir glares at him in response and opens her mouth but Tengiz's voice roars the Hall..."WHO PERMITTED YOU?"

"NOVIKOFF SER PERMITTED ME." Eldar answered in the same way.

Novikoff must stand up and stop this before the officials knew the truth. "Radomir, What's happening?" The front-row member asked all knowing about the Tengiz.

"My apologies, Ser." "One can speak when the time is given, Mr. Aladashvili."

Esfir looks at Zech--"It's Tengiz only."

"ACCEPT MY APOLOGY, SER. BUT MY BOYS.." Tengiz apologized but his voice uproar again.

"What's with your man, there is a rumor that you won't allow your team to work on government projects. Is this true?" Eldar encircling the Tengiz, the mighty.

"Not like that, they just need training. They are young minds, so I just think they need experience before they join any projects."

"That experience they'll get here," Commander shut him off.
"Bargi, Ser." One could hear the teeth cracking sound from Tengiz.

"We are extremely sorry for the situation that happened." Commander apologized to the crowd. "Kindly accept my apology. Shall we move to the part of the discussion?" The front-row men agreed and note something  in their respective notepads.

"How come you will select Dr. Addision for our project?"
"He is a specialist in chemistry-based Oceanography," Eldar answered like he chose the members.
"Consider his age and health before you commence the research." The third man in the first row instructed.
"Everybody on the project will undergo several medical analysis and physical fitness evaluations before they join the research crew."

"Well, Mr. Novikoff, When are you planning on executing it?"
"Ser, I hope we need one week for testing purposes. CPs are already performing them," Eldar answered before Mr.Novikoff.

One man in second row spoke, "Deputy chief. Eldar asking too much time." Eldar remained shut.
"We will try to manage, but sir, we appreciate additional time also," Commander pressed the word, additional time.
"Will they give us enough time?" Esfir spoke in a low voice.
"They will," Zech thinks it's not a good idea for one-week training.

"Alright, What are the places we are digging?" "Two same-size holes on both sides," Eldar reassured them.

"Media is checking on us daily."
"I appreciate your concern, Ser. But we are doing this as confidential as possible," Finally, Commander answered before Eldar, who opened his mouth to say something closed as soon as he got the glare form his Commander.

"Why? they are asking this many queries just say yes, that's what we need," Hazel blurts out in frustration. "You are new to this procedure, just hold on to it." Hazel sulks with a pout while hearing Zech's assurance.

After a few more unwanted yet informative discussions, the team of officials declared, "We will give the acknowledgment within 24 hours." The officials left after a handshake with Commander.

"DID YOU TWO WANT A FIGHT? THEN RESIGN HERE AND FIGHT AT THE ROAD," Mr. Commander yelled at Tengiz and Eldar nevertheless of the remaining heads and crew members.

The duo in question stood motionless and emotionless refusing to apologize to each other even though their Commander insisted.

"ALL OUT!", The bullet turned towards others--Everyone scurry away towards the exit like mice dashing each other in the way.

A pair of jade shade eyes caught Nadya's attention

A pair of jade shade eyes caught Nadya's attention. She was searching for her frenemy--Zech.

"Whoa! Who is it?" All the people surrounding her blured out until she realized--she's gazing at the wall. 'That jade went. Where?'

Her pondering mind forgot Zech and resumed to search for Jade. "Let's find it," continued herself. She is searching for it until she is in front of the entrance door.."What?" Backs off to crash into something. She must have fallen but her stumbled self hold on to that something... Someone.

Realizing it was a person, a man in front of her, who caught her before she fall, eyes met-- "JADE!" Nadya whispered.