➥ 22 ⦙ NADYA 2.0 IN MANSION

Nadya peeked through the gate, "WOOF WOOF," Bum is jumping near it

"BUM! I'M HERE. BUM," she started to jump as the gate is higher than her shoulder level.

Only Gate is separating these two. Esfir witnessed a whole new different person.

"Nadya, wait." Esfir tried to pull her back, as she is hugging the gate, but the other person inside the gate is struggling to open it――They've to pull inside. Nadya is doing the counter clockwise thing. She was flying in merry with a glimpse of her husky.

Esfir did succeeded after a powerful pull. The housekeeper opened the door, "UFF! Kalishvili, you should let me Ohhpen the doer," She tried to speak English, which of course Nadya didn't even listen.

She is cuddling with her husky."BUM! You okay?"
"Woof woof wooo."
Bum smacked her face with his baby teeth. "Okay Okay. I won't go," Nadya's voice on asking forgiveness to Bum is more girlish than her. Esfir pinched herself to ensure that she wasn't in a dreamland. But the whole interactions between them were strangely heartwarming to Esfir.

Esfir introduced herself, "Hello, madam. Esfir, her friend." She stretched her hands.

Housekeeper did the same, "Mrs. Nozadze, workin' her."

'Oh working here,' Esfir corrected in her mind. "Ahh, yeah. Very good." Esfir saw herself in that lady as, she struggled with Georgian, a few months ago.

"Thank you so much for taking care, Mrs. Nozadze."
"No problem, Kalishvili."
'But she can understand well.' Esfir got amused on her skills. 

"Did he struggle you a lot?" Nadya's every word and gesture in her Mansion is strange to Esfir, A heart warm strange.

"No, Kalishvili. he's good" The Lady lied beautifully, her eyes revealed the truth.

"Why your eyes are red?" Nadya went near to check——'Like Seriously?' Esfir wondering whether to believe her or not.

"Not. Nothing."

"Okay. Good night!" That Lady went, she is also her neighbor.

"Esfir, come inside," Nadya called after she went inside, probably forgotten one is Esfir.

Esfir entered a majestic hallway, It's big. "Your heritage house?" Her professional instincts kicked in.

"Mmm. Yes, Ms. Volkova. This is my Bebo's house."
Esfir looked at her like she don't know anything about her grandma, "Bebo?"

"My granny."

"Ohh!" Esfir thought it was nice to start that here. "Your Bebo worked in our GARC too, right?" Nadya stopped in stairs and turned towards her, "DON'T. Don't  talk about her." Nadya's eyes became cherry red, which left Esfir deadlocked and forget everything. She rushed through stairs even without a back glance.