➥ 12 ⦙ ESFIR's DISMAY

"They said Nadya will be alright

"They said Nadya will be alright. But she must not get any anxiety and sudden emotional imbalances until one week, she need observation," Esfir clarified after she scanned her Med-file.

"What? Isn't she already selected in crew?" "No, she isn't." Esfir clarified again.

"I think she may get ruled out!" Zech thinks 'That's safe for her.'

"How can she escape from that?" "Because of Zech" "Hey! Stop pulling me now!" Zech threw the magazines form corridor's sacks, Hazel dodges as if nothing happened.

Nadya tried to get up. Esfir rushed to her side.

"Err, Stop 'em"
"It's not new to me," Esfir refused to intrude while Nadya signaling the rift between Tech Toddlers.

Nadya's questioning gaze set on them. Zech thinks it's time to plead, "I can't say any more sorry, Won't you forgive me?"
"I don't care. What you did was something useful this time."

Her three attendants eyes got ampler by that revelation.

Out of curiosity,"Are you happy that you are going to get out of this project?" Hazel asked in chirping voice-- earning heads turned towards them. They are on their way to reporting Eldar.

"It's not like that, I hate being there. I can take this as a favor from him."
"Won't you come and annoy us?," Esfir demands in a small voice. Zech is more amused than Nadya.

"What? Why Arizona's famous girl is rooting for me?" Nadya denied to show her amusement. "Esha is in her empathy mode, after the stun pulled by Zech," Hazel answered to receive a smack from Zech. "Ouch!"

They weren't aware of Esfir's departure.

"Where's she? Zech, don't you see her?" Nadya worried about Esfir making Zech even more amused.
'Are they playing with me?'
"That's enough for a day!" Zech urged them to the elevator for Eldar's cabin.

Elevator stopped at fourth floor,
"Why are we stopping here?" Hazel don't like this floor because of Eldar.
"Eldar asked me to report with Nadya."
"Then, Why I'm third wheeling?" "At last, you found that." Zech suppressed his snort as Hazel stood blank.

"Ughh. Fine."
'Have a nice afternoon with him,' Hazel huffed while walking past them.

" 'Have a nice afternoon with him,' Hazel huffed while walking past them

"What happened? What made you faint?"

"Me, Chief." "No, Chief."

"What? Don't think of playing in this, Mr. Zechariah." Eldar looked like he want to eat them up. 'These kids, these days'

"Chief, I was already in anxious state which I can't explain." But Eldar refused to listen. "So, Zech was the reason?" Zech stood as incarnation of remorse.

"Are you going to address this, Zech?" Eldar asked, he was waiting for this.

"Chief,Yes.."

"Chief, Listen to me," Nadya narrates an imaginary story about her childhood--saying this is happening for a while. Zech got suspicious on her story.

"So, Chief, he's not responsible for this."
"Then, You don't want me to take any action?" "No, Chief. I'm fine."

"Then, you can leave, Mr.Zechariah." "Thank you, Chief" Zech left with many doubts yet gratitude filled in his heart. "Wait for me, Zech." Zech grinned while nodding. Zech sat in the visitor chair, wondering about consequences.

"Nadya Alexeyeva, are you willing to continue the project?" "Yes, I am." "Get a report from the medical analyst that you are capable." "What? I'm capable, Chief." "You are a new staff right now, then Karine's name won't take you anywhere, work hard to get your name." 'Karine...Bebo'
"I will get that whatever. Can I leave?"

"First of all! don't show me your attitude. Go," Eldar ordered with outrage. "Thanks, I guess." Nadya ran to the door as soon as she heared, Go'.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"What happened?" Zech questioned the shuttering girl in front of him. "They.are.wrong." Nadya heard the word wrong as she came closer to the Arizona duo.

"Esha, shh..take a breath," he caressed her hair, who is hugging him tighter, Zech tried to comprehend her vague words. 'They. Who?'

"What's wrong?" Zech silenced the curious Nadya. "Are you okay?" Esfir didn't say anything to Nadya's question instead gazed at the wall.

First time Nadya came to figure out that she is getting concerned for strangers that too for Esfir?. 'I can't afford this!' "Zech, I will call you later, I need a medical report to submit right now." Zech couldn't stop her as she didn't even wait for his answer.

"Why..? Everyone bugs me," Zech started his regular venting but...his Esha came to his mind.

"Esha...What? Tell me clearly. What did you see?" Zech detached Esfir from that hug. Kept her in arm length, scanned her face for a moment. He waited.

"They... Can we go out?" Esfir opened her mouth, no, she breathed.
"Okay, sure." Both strolled the hallway and arrived at the parking lot... It gave him last night's memories.

'Why she lied to Eldar?' Zech ignited Opal Astra's engine with unsettled thoughts of Nadya.

Meanwhile, Eldar sat in utter confusion. "By the way, Why Nadya have to provide a  medical certificate? I didn't choose her." He asked himself, his inner voice replied, 'You didn't select anyone.'

'