➥ 28 ⦙ NOT OVER YET

I rushed outside the hub. I need to talk to pops. They are... They will be trouble. I didn't expect it.

Who would have been working behind them? Who's Nadya talking in satellite phone to?
Pops said, "you need to find the spawn island."
Where the hell is that?

These Bitches. Ultimately, how they got thorough with the Embryoids? I'm marine biol, even I got confused like how they created mosa's mother cells with simple dead fossils? That folders and journal have answers but I need to inform pops about missile ship. I entered my tent after small visit to restroom as a matter of my act.

I started my thread message to him,

"I don't think, they will find me. I'm doing all the things to extract those eggs."

I added further, "Why are you sending Boriz, Dad? He won't listen to me."

"You must do it with what I offer," My pops ordered even in text messages.

"Okay, then."

I told him all the things, right?

Esfir, Nadya's plan-check

Andrei found missile submarine- check

My pops gave me crucial encription for submarine... Like I'm going to to crack this? He is an idiot, sometimes. Oops! Sorry, Pops.

I left my tent after I cleared my data on tab, in the early morning. "Ahhh..." Yawning should be prohibited.

More things to do, girl. My legs paced faster. Hub already have two figures, Boys. Sometimes, I hate them. I heard their voices.

"It's insane." Garry's eyes popped out at the monitor.
"What's that?" I moved further. The thing I was searching for is on the screen. "Did they know about this?" I inquired Garry. "Didn't show up till now."

I marched to their tent. They came out after my shout. "Hey, c'mon. Last day today."

It's last day for all.

They all ate in silence after the misery they witnessed. Esfir again this is not your emotional base. Stop Crying. Another idiot, Nadya,I thought you were same as me. Bet, you are another typical Esfir.

What they see made them like this? Nothing but that camera clip from Archaosub.

Many eggs in the damped land underwater. Spawn Island, Pops told me about this. Why they call it like that?

But before they use the Submarine. I should collect for my pops.That's why Pops sending Boriz gang in the name of sample collectors. I have to send eggs in secret container.

A few hours later, the submarine crew arrived."Why we need submarine support?" I asked him, my voice raspy.

"Because of that Asshole Dimitriy's order," Boriz bashing my father. Wait till he know about this.

They used that older submarine. I thought it won't work. But worked. We all buckled up in that submarine, I can't believe it. It look like unused, some parts are rusted, refurbished, but everything aside, it's started like regular ones.

"This might not be old as it looks." Boriz dazed at his seat.

"I installed the essential equipments, so it'll function like new," Andrei spoke behind him. Boriz's eyes got shimmer. He rolled his eyes. What the fuck. Rolling eyes at my friend? Andrei walked to his seat. Reading those encrypted manual. He cracked those codes in half n hour. Garry helped him in technical domains,that's what CMarTech needed for.

"Can he drive this?" I want to put him in his place. He won't get that captain spot, if Andrei opened his mouth about his betrayal. Andrei is stupid.
"I will. And Ms.Marine biol, have concern only on your department." I glared at him, he turned to his dashboard with a shrug.

"What are you doing?" Boriz called me.
Boriz is another problem for me. Pops asked for all. I can't say it. "Can't you see, I'm doing my job."

"That's why we are here. It's our task," He's again intruding my work. Stop, Ali. Don't get distract. I let him do his fucking job. No one gonna understand my situation.

"How can we take 'em all?" Boris asked me, I'm having a headache already. "Geez! Leave me alone." I turned around, throwing my hands up.
"You are asking us? Isn't your Tengiz train you enough?" Nadya said.

"Alyona, what happened?" Esfir came near me. You won't get it, girl.
"Just stick to what I instruct" I tried to mask my emotions. All stunned looking at my direction. I cleared my throat and started the task.

We collected the eggs and placed them gradually inside those specialized crates. We collected the two dozen eggs. 24 indeed. Each egg is between 48.6cm to 49.3cm, Marina measured it. The crates are too heavy to send.

As soon as they enter the hub. I reached my tent to contact pops and deliver the message.

He said, "Now, You can have your reward. I sighed when I plopped at the chair. I felt a warm drop on my cheeks. Everything is for her. I opened my tiny note, there she's, my mother, looked so delight at me, "Momma, I won."

I went back to the hub. Everyone is there except Nadya. This girl. If one is missing and the other one, Esfir will struggle me a lot. They were double trouble.

Why do I have to maintain these bitches?

"They often cross my paths"

I told pops about Commander.
I told him about Zech now. Bye, Zech!
I told him about Esfir's eavesdropping. So he killed his favorite pawn, yesterday.

Is there anything else, I want to confess?

I finished my mission. Now you can take a sound nap, Ali. Yawn reminded me of my long forgotten peaceful nights. I sat at the rear row.

The ridiculous duo came, "We need to destroy the eggs."
"The what?" I tried to act normal but couldn't.

I hope Matvey seized the eggs before these two do something.

"We are taking the submarine." Nadya already had a plan, I guess. So, they gonna destroy that spawn island.

"Okay, I am with you. we have to do soon," I told her as if I really cared. 'uff'

"Sure. You, me, and Andrei will do this, others can go out."

"Nadya, are you sure?" Esfir asked her with a laugh. What I'm missing? "Nadya, we already planted the shockwave producer with 3mi area coverage." Garry told them, a smile, no a smirk. Why that?

Garry, What's your plan? Andrei ran towards him. "We are producing the shockwaves," Esfir is in front of the monitor.
"Which will gather all the mosas in one place, the shockwave will lure them to the spawn island. After that one shot of missile." Garry finished with a shooting posture.

"Not one will be enough, Bebo said series of 4."
"That time four means, now after many years, don't they double up or triple up throughout these years?" Nadya asked them.
"Nadya, listen it's what implied in the journal, let's stick to it. Dr.Olga said, 'Tengiz will give missile support. If we need' na," Esfir gave me new info. Dr. Olga and Tengiz are the master minds behind these Bitches.

"Esfir, What are you doing?" I asked her, she's smart only.

Esfir is tapping some keys and then two clicks, Monitor showed us Spawn Island. Waves are visible. I can hear some distant voices of aquatic mammals and fishes. They are sensing the sound and waves.

I am trying not to shout at them.
I want to yell at her right now.

We already informed them. Garry said. Who did you inform?
The rescue crew landed. Garry and Esfir will be escorted with them.

The crew even bought some technical support for that old submarine. One marine engineer does repair something. No one noticed my sneaky flight.

I send voice note in my tent in the rush.

Pops, again they're interfering. They have mission for destroying those remaining eggs.

Not only eggs.