➥ 21 ⦙ FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT

The Science Crew encircled the three beds

"I don't like this room," Nadya wiping her sweat drops on her forehead. "Hey! Do you want to stay out?" Alyona patted her shoulder. Nadya moved from that place to sit aside.

Garry looked at this different Nadya thinking 'She is so weak.'

Andrei sitting next to peacefully sleeping Esfir, "She is so fragile."
Garry peeked at Andrie, who sat wearily beside Esfir's Bed. Fiddling with the hem of the bed's blanket. Garry saw his brother look so weary twice: at his sister's stillbirth; their father's death.

But at the time his 'mariner' placement vanished with betrayal: from his trusted comrade, he didn't even flinch...still his heart broken but didn't show off his misery state. Garry recalled the moments when Andrei responded this much is lesser than the cots in this room.

"Tengiz is here," Marina, the XO and Marine Crew member announced.

Andrei forced himself to stand and cursed-"I will not leave this matter." Garry put his hands on Andrei to calm him.

Chief. Eldar and Lt. Tengiz entered the room with different auras.

"Are they back from the graveyard?" Alyona murmured and left to stand near Nadya, Who is at least came to reality after they entered. "Good afternoon, Chief." Nadya's uncontrolled words greeted him. 'Why I'm doing this?'
Garry felt more embarrassed than her,' Crazy '

"It's 8:00 PM," Tengiz answered with a straight face.

Doctors crew following them, "Ser, They need one-hour observation-They'll be alright soon." Tengiz scanned the room... Three beds with patients; Four Science Crew members-'The Main Crew, isn't it?'

"You should've stopped after the first batch itself. Why did you let the other batch too?" Tengiz raised his voice with folded arms, looking straight at FET's coordinators.

"We thought they'll manage."
'They're reckless,' Tengiz had been visualizing possible deaths that would've happened, If they didn't open the door in time.

"Don't be irresponsible next time." Tengiz nodded back at the doctors, as they nod in acknowledgment. "Eldar, We need to talk." he stared at the silent Chief. Eldar, whose mind is guessing-' What if they died? '

Chief. Eldar and Lt. Tengiz left together.

"Andrei, my brother, you ought to say something...right?" Garry teased him, who is still getting too scared of that man, Tengiz. "Shut it." Andrei barked yet Garry cracked up.

Garry shouldn't laugh at his dismay, but he did.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nadya is sitting with Batumi Trio in one of the famous-Heart of Batumi-a Family Restaurant.