➥ 11 ⦙ JADE °EYES°

"Pardon? first stand still

"Pardon? first stand still." The man put her in place. His mysterious smug look tampered her brain, which always remind her that, 'every man are same.' He was likening statuette of Damon, who is from her favourite American drama. She kind of enjoyed Jade's demeanor.

"Jade." Again Nadya whispered, who is captivated by him.

"My name is not Jade!", with that he turned yet held by Nadya. "Please, Sir. Can you drop me off at my car?"
"Hello? That man tilted his head, "How can you drive in this state?" He pushed her but Nadya couldn't let go off him.

"What are you implementing? Are you gonna drop me off at home?" Nadya never missed a chance of showing interest in her Jade. A small smile bloomed on her deserted face. A ting in her head, denoted her embarrassment, Yet she smiled at him. ' Why I'm doing this? '

One could say that Nadya dislikes men because she's tired of them, who only used her for wealth and pleasure. Her short smile faded as the man in front of her masked his features and turned into poker face. Once the man she liked, now a pair of Jade eyes she despised-- "YOU!" Nadya was startled and moved away from him and ran towards the elevator. Mortified look greased on him as Nadya made hasty runaway. "She isn't crazy?...Right?" He asked himself, wondering whether to follow her or not. But his team mate came to the rescue. "Garry! here you are. Come, Lt. wants to see you."

Once the door closed...she felt safe. "That snake!" Nadya felt her throat raspy as she drank any alcohol. "Same eyes that's why I was lured into him." She placed her hands on the wall for support and leaned further, her encounter with that man rewound in front of her eyes nonstop.
"No! Stop. You are safe Nadya..." She hugged herself and slided down the elevator's wall, which is going down towards the parking lot--ground floor.

PARKING AREA welcomed the trembling woman, who is still shaking, step by step, she reached her car. It was a long way for her. "Shit." Her hand was clumsy with the key mount. Wrong key. Keys wiggling, she struggled  to pick out the right key. "Urgh!"

'IS HE FOLLOWING ME?' She turned around at some noise.

"At last!" Key entered the mount.She was relieved for a second.

"GOT YOU!" A sudden voice out of nowhere.
"Whaat?...Ahh." She closed her eyes frim in fear of seeing him again. The last scene she remembered was a person in front of her.

All that person could see was a woman collapsing into the ground while crying aloud.
That person gawked in scare. "Nadya..." His call travelled throughout the parking lot but her ears heard none. 'What did I do?'

"What did you do?" Esfir enquired Zech, who was in guilt for surprising his long-time crush and a good friend in parking lot

"What did you do?" Esfir enquired Zech, who was in guilt for surprising his long-time crush and a good friend in parking lot. "I... I tried to surprise her. Actually nothing happened. I said, 'Got you,' she fainted."

"Why the hell you need to surprise her, she might have died by that scary moment," Hazel smacked him in shoulders. He gulped at the thought.

"Yes, Doctor revealed she had a panic attack, and to your surprise, this is her first." "How could you say that?" Zech was taken aback by Hazel's abrupt words. Hazel eyed him in disbelief.

"Why are you saying this? I didn't do anything."

"WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG!" Esfir yelled, sitting beside the peacefully sleeping Nadya.

Stirring in her sleep, Nadya murmured "Ey..eyes same"
"What same?" Esfir tried to decipher it, yet failed.
"Let the patient sleep, Please be quiet." A nurse entered the room to shout.

"Fine, you be.."
"We are sorry, mam". Hazel was cut off by Zech. She nodded and walked off.

"What she's thinking about?" Hazel asked pointing her fingers at the place where the nurse stood before.
"About you or us being noisy," Esfir answered with a question to Hazel's dismay.

"Forget it. Let's get out for some air and coffee." Zech collected his team and went out.

"Is she alright?" Alyona asked Esfir. "Doctors said she had a panic attack."

"Just by seeing Zech?" "Interesting isn't it?" Hazel joined.
"Stop misleading the situation. I guess she was in hurry, maybe already on the verge of something." Zech explained to Alyona, who is dumbfounded by this situation.

"Then why did you scare her?" Alyona believed Hazel.
"Ask himself!" Esfir who was in complete disbelief spoke out.

"I told you million times," Zech screamed. 

"Shh! She is sleeping." Three women snapped in unison.

"I am sorry," He apologized and left. Zech stumbled into a chair outside. He sat there for an hour until doctor visits.

"Her vitals are good but her medications will keep her drowsy, avoid disturbing her."
"Madam, can we take her home?" Zech asked as he doesn't want to be here anymore.

"Sure, after she woke up."

"Thank you, madam."

"Don't you guys want food?" Hazel asked.
"You can leave, Hazel. I'll take care."
"Shut up! Zech. We already knew what you have taken care of." Zech just sat back and hold his mouth, which was about to burst out a cry.

"Zech, go and have something. Just bring us some mild food." Esfir was sure that Zech was depressed by all these.

Alyona, who has been silent until he gone,opened her mouth, "Did he really do something to her?"
"Zech is not that kinda person." "He won't do that to any woman." Both women defend their brother and friend respectively.

"You guys won't accept his mistakes, I guess."
"What are you trying to say?" Esfir losing her patience.

"He must have harassed her."

"Are you crazy?" Esfir yelled.
Esfir and Hazel stood from their places.

"It was not him!" All heads turned towards Nadya--"Jade!"

"Who is it?"
"What?"
"Voz?"

"Shh...Lemme...Sleep."

'It's safe to sleep when someone is looking after us,' Nadya felt protected after a long day.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Voz means Who, in the Russian language.