➥ 25 ⦙ NEW BEBO IN MANSION

Lt

Lt. Tengiz called the Chief. Gabi. "I want to instruct the main crew with Dr. Olga." Deputy. Eldar and Gabi stopped, Gabi questioned, but Tengiz's unaltered stare scared him, he was out. Eldar stayed.
"Chief, I want to talk in person."
"It's okay, Lt. I will listen. I won't disturb.." Eldar's way of dodging the regret is shameless.

Tengiz thought, It isn't the right time for anger. He let him stay in. Dr. Olga made important information on surviving in the domes. Tengiz covered water-related calamities and their remedies. "If he didn't stay, we might get more info," Esfir playing with the hem of her blouse.

Tengiz called his boys by a hand gesture,-they never wanna go but did it anyway. "Chief, I am sorry" Tengiz smacked their heads but said in a proud voice, "Good. Keep voicing out."
Garry let his breath out. 'Uff'

"If something fishy, You dumb heads know, who to contact."
"Sure, Chief. we'll contact Helen." His assistant.

With a smile and pat on their shoulders, he went to his car. "Andrei, he is proud of us," Garry yelled at his brother, who is in shock. "This is fishy, Garry." "What?" "He's being nice. Lemme call Helen." Garry pushed his brother to the sidewalk.
"But, him being nice is nice actually." Garry stared at his car, It was gone.

Dr. Olga called Nadya aside. They reached the secluded place, "Keep this with you. Any problem, contact me." Nadya looked at the satellite phone...'I didn't know how to use this.' As reading her thoughts, Olga used that for her. "Okay, Dr. Olga. Thanks." Olga caressed her head, "You've got the same hair as her. And call me Bebo, that is more apt."
"Okay, Bebo" Nadya couldn't throw her hands in frustration. At the word Bebo, her voice diminished.
"Then. This dome may contain some harmful things, Be aware of the strays." Nadya is already dazed, and too tired to answer her. Her mind is full of many things, 'now this Bebo too.'

"No one is your Bebo," her inner voice shouted at her.

The main and secondary crew made their way to GARC for small unit training. They had some basic level of survival training. But they couldn't see Tengiz or Dr. Olga, either Eldar.

Mr. Gabi took over the project and fully maintained the basic level, so the reality will make them suffer. 'This training and all not worth for your upcoming bizarre.' Gabi can now put all his suggestions and ideas to work. "Let's start, tomorrow."

Zech and Esfir talking near their car. Nadya reached them in the sentence, "It's OK. Esha stop asking why they didn't show other clips n all."
"WHY ZECH? THEY'RE HIDING MANY THINGS. AND THEY GAVE THE PRECIOUS KEY TO THE THIEF ITSELF."

Nadya found this intriguing, "Giving a thief the key...Who?"

"Esha, stop it." Zech couldn't stop her. "Listen, Zech! Why they didn't show the stem stuff?" "You don't even know, what the hell it is?" Zech started to shout.
He came to comfort her but now, someone needed to control him.
Nadya was puzzled at the stem stuff. 'Looks like I knew the stem stuff.'

"NADYA.." Someone called her from afar. She turned towards the voice, "Nadya" Dr. Olga selling her name like a vendor.

"Uff this Bebo." 'What did you call her?' Her mind reminded her.

"Nadya, Are you going through St. William Lane?" Dr. Olga asked in a panic, "What? Dr. What happened?" Nadya's dismay went aside. "My daughter is in hospital, at ICU. Can you drop me?" Nadya pulled her keys out from her wallet, which is forgotten for two days. She started the car, "C'mon Dr. I'll drop you."

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

She dropped her, Nadya started, after Dr. Olga said many thanks and ran towards the hospital. She reversed the car, but one new ringtone announced something's presence. "Son-in-law," is the caller ID. "She left her phone, UFF! Hey doc, stop." Nadya left the car, chasing Dr. Olga.

"Where she's?" Nadya is now in the center of the ring hall. 'Where to go?', "Excuse me? Where is Margret Gelashvili?" "Huh?" "I'm... Her visitor. she is in ICU. Margret Gelashvili" Another call from the same number. "Wait a moment."
"Thank you," After she got the details, she chose the elevator over the stairs even if it was two storey building.

When she reached the ICU Unit hallway, she heard a man yelling.

"For you, Only your job matters. Your stupid GARC matters." "No son, I like my family as well as my job." "Junkyard job, shit." "Son, give respect to my job." Dr.Olga, the senior head of the medical dept. is pleading in front of a man, son. "Her son-in-law, maybe"

"What can you do?" "Son, Don't argue now. lemme see her, first."

"No, resign your job and visit her." "Son, it's my job." "Who'll take care of you? In your older days? Your fucking job?" Dr. Olga started crying, she couldn't stand there. "Listen you old bitch, She is alright. But never come and nag us later. We're vacating to the US." "What about our house?" Olga pleaded, "Who'll take care of our heritage house?" "Sell it."

Nadya froze in her place.

A doctor passed Nadya and went to them. "Don't make noise in ICU." "Sorry, Sir" "Don't you hear him, get lost." That son-in-law went inside following the doctor.

Nadya went towards the woman, who knelt before the door and cried her heart out. "Bebo, stop crying." Olga hugged her and cried more. "It's okay Bebo, let's go home."

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Nadya brought her to Mansion. When the car entered the gateway, she recalled her past with her Bebo, Karine. "Family is important, Kalishivili."

"Is my Coffee nice?" Nadya asked Olga. "Yes, it's amazing. I don't know why but you remind me of her a lot." Nadya smiled at her, "Like Grandmother, Like Granddaughter."

Olga laughed at the small Karine in front of her. "Where is your bebo's room?" "I don't know, I know only her study." Both entered the study.

"See, these are the photos of us during the Adjara project. This is in Egypt. This is in Arizona. This is in Russia." Olga points at the photo frames. Nadya looked at them after a long period. "What are you searching for?" Nadya asked her when she opened the file cabinet. She pulled out stem cell files and explained them to her.

Nadya is now aware of that strays.

When she dropped her off at the hospital, she got a call from her Vet. "The poisonous gas is the cause of death, It's H2S." The call ended with a beep.

Hydrogen disulfide has the highest ratio in the emitted gas.
        ~~New Chief. Gabi's words swirled in her mind making her feel dizzy.