➥ 18 ⦙ WHAT THEY WANT?

A person who wore black leather creed hoodie with mask entered the corner cabin of the Commander

"YOU? What do you want?" That person stood showing his phone. There is another person in the video call seeing the Commander through camera laughing hysterically.

"KILL HIM." A trigger is pulled and 9mm bullet passed straight through Commander's forehead. There is no blast while the bullet erupted as there was a silencer in pistol.

"I am that man behind your GARC's door," The rogue man putting back his pistol. Commander's lifeless eye gazed at the camera which hung straight at him.

The helpless camera couldn't record the person as he wore black mask. And also couldn't witness the man on phone as the screen was only shown to the Commander only.

But the men in the patrol room witnessed everything that camera showed them and contacted the Group-C.

They couldn't make it in time.

Every elevator in the Commander wing is stuck in their places, including the three women stuck on the 4th floor, they have been traveling from the eighth to the third floor.

The man in question comes out from cabin and enters the subway door, where the camera couldn't focus, the direct way towards the exit of the grand GARC, only commander was aware of that door's existence. Someone closely watched him for so long.

All those Securities would do was mourning the lifeless Commander, still not lacking his authoritative look.

Where the man disappeared, another man appeared with stumbling feet and breathing heavily. No one, but ELDAR.

He's using stairs as the elevators are out of order.
"Why Chief is coming from that side?" Control Room Cadet (CRC003) pointed his figure in the screen.
"No, I saw him climbing the stairs in CAM3," CRC006 answered.
"Ohh..."

Elevators return to their order after the team of techs looked over it.

All the Heads and Chief deputy officers buzzed the elevators like mice in a haunted house.

Lower cadets were left unaware of the situation. Patrol tightens the patrolling of the security cameras. "Find something useful this time," Eldar ordered in the Walky-talky.

"Dimitriy will be here, Don't expose this to cadets for now." Eldar dismissed the pool of officers. Tengiz couldn't move out of shock, The dead one,the soulless one, out there was his mentor for fifteen years.
"WHO IS THE TRAITOR?" Whole hallway shook with his thunderous voice.

"We will talk about this later." Everyone agreed with Eldar as he is the second in command of the GARC until Dimitriy arrives.

Tengiz was the first one to move out.

"I WILL FIND THAT ONE, NO MATTER WHAT." Everyone gulped at his threat.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━