➥ 09 ⦙ CREW MADE

The team should be sorted before we call the Government

The team should be sorted before we call the Government. The deputy chief forgets to check the other team. Believing his deputy is the worst decision for Mr. Novikoff. 'WHAT IF THEY SAID DMITRIY ABOUT THIS? ' was on his mind the whole day.

"The next round of the team reveal is in five hours, yet you are searching for members?" Eldar looked paler than usual in front of his commander. "Open your mouth, Eldar!"
"Ser... Ser, the crew we opted for is missing."
"WHAT? HOW IT CAN BE?"
"They disappeared."
"I AM ASKING HOW?" Novikoff demanded furiously.
"I DON'T KNOW SER." Eldar is kind of pleading in the Commander's cabin.

If Esfir watching this, she will be on cloud nine. Unfortunately, no one is here.

"The important crew of archaeologists and techs disappeared out of nowhere."
"DON'T WE HAVE OTHER PEOPLE? SELECT FROM THEM," Commander heard his own thundering voice which was so hoarse.

"But Ser, don't we need to form a team of our country?"
"Cut the crap, we don't have time...ELDAR, ADHERE TO MY ORDERS!" The sudden rising and reducing pitch of his voice trembled Eldar the most.

This is the first time, he has been getting an earful from his commander.

"Okay, Ser. I will get ready in an hour."
"Get out and come with the team by this time, GO."
"Yes, Ser," he hailed before turning.

Eldar calls his assistant Mr. Gabriadze at his cabin.

"Pull out the excavation crew members who had been working for Batumi from first."
"Wait a minute, Ser."

After the hustles between the folders in the cupboard. His assistant comes up with a brown envelope folder.
"Can I see the progress details?"
"It's on the left bar of each member, Sir."

"WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE BEST SUITABLE FOR THE MAIN CREW?" Eldar's voice was submerged in frustration.
"They ran off, Sir. Do you think the ones we're going to select now will remain?"

"Commander wants anybody even a foreigner will do," Eldar shook at the mere thought of Commander's stare. 

"Ser?"
"Nothing, concentrate."
"Ser, what about Esfir and Zech?"
"They are foreigners."
"He told you it's alright, now only you admitted, Ser."
"Go and bring Koba."
"Yes, Ser."
'What we gonna do?' Eldar wants to just relax without this selection and all.

'You are the one that decided, decide cautiously.' His mind orders like his commander. "Ahh!"

"Excuse me, Sir?" Koba, who chose those runners entered the cabin. "Koba, check these and come up with a perfect team of seven."
"Yes, Ser." Koba's reluctant words made already frustrated Eldar to give up on all.
"This time made sure that no one vanishes."
Koba opened the folder and skimmed the first page--Three in Archaeologists & Techs; Three in Mariners; One in Biologist--were written in the folder index. 

"Okay, Ser." He nodded before leaving.
"Yes ser and all are fine--but no one works here," Eldar complained while opening his phone to scroll through his youtube feed.

"Don't you need me?" Mr. Gabiadze showed up in Koba's cabin.
"What?" Koba signaled the man to get in, whose head was only shown.
"I can pick the members because I have seen them. I know them," Gabi spread his hands with pride.
"Then why he gave this to me?"
"Because he can't do it, simple."
"Gabi, Stop mocking him, help me in this." Koba just wants this to end.
"That's why I came, dear. Wait, See them," Gabi points out two members.
"ESFIR & ZECH?" Koba weighing their progresses.

He started his insisting--"They are the ones that dug the pane, and did many things. But Eldar wants his entire team should be his homies'."

"He only wants Georgians to be in this, right?"
"Exactly, are you getting it now?"
"Uhhmm, but can we select them?"
"Do it and say--there is no one with this performance and progress."
"Do we need another Tech?"
"Yes, boss. We need it for sure."
"Who then?"
"Hand over that folder," Gabi began his hunt.

"Then, I'll mark Esfir and Zech's names"
"See, Elene she's from Arizona. Hazel, from our team. Who you wanna pick?" Gabi placed the pictures of the two.
"Pick one..."
"What about Hazel?" Koba picked.
"Okay, she is his favorite anyway," Gabi never skipped his chances on mocking his chief.

"Noted." Koba is marking and separating the chosen ones.
What about the marine crew?" Gabi murmured. "What?"
"Marine guys we need," Gabi showed him the index.
"Hand over to me, now." Koba collected the folder back.

"We need Oceanographer with a chemical background." Koba nodded, considering his options.. he chose Dr. Addison, Britain Oceanographer.
"You knew him."

Gabi disapproved, "Hey! Isn't he older than our chief?"
"He has experience comparing the other three."
"Who are the other three?" Gabi doesn't want to select him.
"Andrei Agapov, Pavel Ivanov, Camila--she is already in the second line crew."
"Why don't we use Andrei?"
"I can't recruit the Agapov clan."

"Koba, consider his age before you sign up him." With a mental facepalm, Gabi pleaded.
"Bargi, but Andrei is not a foreigner. Eldar wants foreigners, right?"
"Think it, Koba, that's all." Gabi gave up, brainwashing someone until this itself an ample. He decided to move out before anyone caught him here. Gabi stood up to leave.

"Wait, can I select Boris Morozov and Garry Agapov for the submarine crew?"
"Someone said he can't select the Agapov clan!" Gabi realized still he had chances.
"But, for CMarTech. We need Garry. He is our best." Koba couldn't believe his own words, He don't like that spoilt brat, Prince of the Agapov clan.
"Then choose Andrie too. Homies are welcomed by Eldar." Gabi bowled his last ball.
"Then, lemme mark them," Koba, at last, exhaled with more freedom.
"Oh! Okay but pray to god,  three are from Tengiz's den. Will he let his boys?"
Gabi couldn't even let one moment pass peacefully with his nasty remarks, Koba is now edgy because of Lt.Tengiz's thoughts.
Koba already imagining Tengiz's rage with his gritted teeth face. Two people sat in absolute silence.  Gabi's face had an ominous smirk, yet he masked it with his fake sadness.
"Tengiz is nightmare," Goba said with a horrible face.
"I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM."
A moody and raspy voice left the latter duo speechless...It was Eldar, who stood with folded arms and inclined to the doorframe.