➥ 27 ⦙ ZECH LEFT?

Everyone woke up before me. I was awakened half the night, thinking about our neighbors, Strays.

"Esha! Wake up soon," Hazel called me but left as soon as she heard my grating voice, "Mmm, already up."
I put on my coat. Got some refreshment and head to the hub. What's now?

Zech and Hazel are in front of the monitor looking dead serious. All the other four stood back watching the monitor.

"Any problem, guys?"

I joined behind all. Andrei moved to give space.

The water surfaces, where Garry and the team took analyze samples and used Archeosub. Several crocodile-like but with long legs creatures swimming in it.

The problem is they are bigger than whale. If we put the Whale in a vertical position you'll find the length of that, normally 21-23 mts. Both genders of whales will look smaller than this creatures.

Strays. Nadya's explanation hit different now.

"Can you find their height?" I asked Zech.
"No, But I'm confident. They are no smaller than 30 mts," Garry spoke on behalf of his department.

"Yebana mat'"Alyona looked pale.
Everyone looked at her in confusion. "She meant 'holy shit.'" My half Russian instincts saves the day.

Alyona not so sure about living here. "Why don't we abort this mission and left asap?" Sorry, Ali."We can't go anyway. send this to the headquarters. wait for their reply," I told the Techs.

"When did you put that camera inside?" Baffled Nadya asked in tiny voice. "When you were grumbled about me," He smirked, with folded arms, starring straight at her.
"That's incredible, Garry." I stepped in as Nadya was out of words. Garry, indeed, unconsciously, functioning ahead of us.

"Esfir, shall we proceed?," Andrei called me. I looked at Nadya, she nodded, and I was reminded to proceed our plan.

We all got ready for the second day now. Same locations; Different findings is our motto.

Andrei was helpful yesterday. Now, we're in our place looking for any excavated stuff. He went to the other side. I'm waiting.

"Esfir, come here," Andrie called me, I was getting ready to face it, and ran towards him. There it stood the great missile submarine. Bebo even gave correct coordinates.

"Don't you think it will be useful?" I asked as if I don't know.
"Lemme check." He traced the mechanism and clicked photos. And took some parts from the ground.

We returned to the hub, but Zech and Hazel are not there. We thought they must be gone for some tech works.

I submitted the findings to our encrypted database. However, I need to wait for Zech before hitting send button.

"Let's go and find others," I urged Andrei.' We both came to their side.

Nadya and Garry near the water surface but that didn't scare them. "They are so close to water," Andrei breathed.
"I think,You are scared of it," I whispered back. His eyebrow raised, "Like you don't have scare?"

"I can't go near the water after what I saw today," Alyona answered before me.

"Nadya is getting satellite calls," Alyona told me, I acted like it's new to me.

"Okay, Bebo" she cut the call while I went near her.
"What's the problem now?"

"Bebo saying that we have some missile-loaded submarines here, if something bad happened means, use 'em." Her journal told me already.