19 | birthday (+long a/n)

a/n: this is kinda important but basically, i need help from y'all! give me your opinion please.

i have many plots for future stories that i plan on writing. and i want to publish another story while writing this one. but idk which one i should publish so i'll just ask you guys.

out of these, which one would you read and like to see, say in the comments or dm me or on my storyboard i don't really care but give me an idea coz i seriously can't decide.

(also these are still drafts, so the name or cover might be changed but you get what i mean by the plot🙃)

-<-<·>->-

innocent | taegyu

innocent | taegyu

taehyun was brought up in a very religious household, meaning he was extremely 'innocent'. his parents don't tell him about the suffering or reality of the real world.

but eventually he has to go to university and experience life.

but what happens when the most innocent person on earth ( and i mean VERY innocent ) meets the most not innocent person? opposites attract don't they?

(probably gonna be a really cliché story, but you get the point)

-<-<·>->-

romeo and juliet | yeonbin

"but we are both guys!"

"and?"

the two students that were known for hating eachother get put together for a Shakespeare project. no one really knows why they fight, but they just do. it was some unknown hatred for eachother, they both don't remember how it started but neither of them want to back down from hating the other's guts.

but they needed to pass this project so they have to work together, yeonjun suggests to perform romeo and juliet, for fun, right?

and if they were completely honest, they both didn't mind doing the 'kissing scenes', but they obviously didn't want to admit that.