33 | truth

a/n: sorry for only a one chapter update, i have exams soon and i need to revise for them. this chapter was kind of rushed and basically just a filler chapter. but i think this story is coming close to the end of it anyway! ♥️

i didn't have time to proofread properly, so please ignore any mistakes for now!

(09:26pm)
august 15th

after a few seconds of their lips being connected in a loving kiss they both separated. their hearts beating fast against their chests in sync, they both were drunk on the feeling of exhilaration, it was making their bodies feel hot on the inside and outside.

"soobin." yeonjun looked at the younger straight in the eye and took both his hands in his and held them together.
"y-yes?" soobin replied, their eyes were still stating deeply into eachother's.
"please be mine." yeonjun wasn't really asking, it was more like a statement. "i've waited too long, and i hated myself for not making a move quick enough. so please let me love you forever."

"i-i i don't know what to say..." soobin spoke, "i just met you, but i feel like i've known you forever." soobin knew that he loved the older deep down, but for some reason he was afraid, or maybe worried.

"i-i'll tell you everything about your past, i won't spare one detail. but you have to promise to stay with me forever." yeonjun made a deal with soobin, so they both got what they wanted.

"really?" soobin eyes grew wider at the words of yeonjun, "y-you'll tell me everything?" soobin looked at the other with suspicion but nevertheless agreed to the deal. "o-okay, i'llbeyours." soobin muttered.

"sorry? what was that? couldn't quite hear you." yeonjun teased the flustered boy with cheeks that were getting redder by the second.

"s-stop!" soobin smacked the boy's arm earning a hiss in return. yeonjun held his arm like it hurt really bad.
"it hurts~ but if you give me a kiss it won't hurt anymore." yeonjun pouted his lips with his eyes closed, soobin's eyes went wide at the confidence this boy had.

"n-no. you're just overeacting!" soobin looked away at the boy that brought his face closer and closer every second.
"please~? just one kiss, then i'll tell you everything." yeonjun smirked.

"fine-" soobin quickly pecked him on the cheek and yeonjun smiled for a second and then whined because of the fake kiss. "you didn't specify what type of kiss." soobin crossed his arms over his chest "now tell me everything." soobin gestured for yeonjun to speak.

"ok...so does this mean you're my boyfriend now?" yeonjun smirked at the younger. soobin felt his heart stop in his chest for a few beats. boyfriend? i never thought in my life that i would get a boyfriend...

"i-i guess so?" soobin's face has never felt so hot in his life, he didn't even know this was possible.
"ok...boyfriend. i'll tell you everything."

<3

it took approximately one hour for yeonjun to come near the end of everything. soobin was in tears and even yeonjun felt a few tears coming along, it was hard for both of them. soobin remembered a few things as yeonjun told him. ofcourse, yeonjun didn't just tell the bad memories, he also mentioned the good times they had together.

"so where is my mum now?" soobin asked wiping his tears as they gently flowed down his face.

"she lives alone, at your house." yeonjun answered simply while getting a tissue from his bedside table and carefully wiping soobin's face then kissing his cheek. soobin's heart lit up a little bit from the small action yeonjun did.

"will we ever go see her?" soobin questioned, he does remember his mother a little bit but not a lot. he wanted to properly remember her and get to know her better instead of staying distant.

"if you really want to, then yeah. but not right now, in the near future." yeonjun reassured soobin.

soobin had asked all the questions he wanted to about his past, and in short it was a lot. he had no idea that his parents were abusive and he ended up wanting to kill himself. he's just glad that yeonjun was there to pick him up after he woke up. he had no idea what he would do without the older.

"thank you yeonjun." soobin thanked the other male while trying his hardest to wrap his arms around the older's waist. it did hurt a little because of all his injuries but the feeling of love inside overpowered the feeling of pain outside.

soobin's warming thoughts were interrupted by the older speaking to him.
"hey soob?" yeonjun whispered to the younger who hummed to answer. "shall we go on a date?" soobin felt his heart drop to the floor, my first date!

"uh...yeah." soobin obviously wanted to but he was a bit nervous anyway.

"alright! we will go tomorrow. how does that sound bin?" soobin nodded to answer while yeonjun stroked the latter's hair this action calmed the younger but he still couldn't help the blush creeping up his face from the nicknames and how close they were. we are cuddling right now! i've never cuddled someone before... soobin couldn't help the smile crawl into his face, but he's glad his face was buried deep in yeonjun's chest so the latter wouldn't trade him for it.

he felt safe in yeonjun's arms and eventually both of them were so comfortable that they both ended up sleeping soundly on the bed.

published-15/05/2023