Ice Cream You Scream

BEFORE THIS STARTS:

Hello Reader! I just thought I would point this out before you start this part. Normally in my AU, Circus Baby would actually be a decent human being, but just for this, I decided to make her a pretty big B!tc4. Mainly just because I wanted to add a bit of drama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

------------------------------------------------------

You and Freddy walk down the hall that leads to Circus Gallery, of course he had saved the leader until last.. You glanced to your side and looked at Freddy, who seemed to have a nervous expression on his face. What is he worrying about. You think to yourself. He quickly shoots you a glance and then looks away quickly. "Is something wrong?" you ask.

He stops walking and stays silent for a moment, shuffling about in his spot, " I'm just.. Nervous is all.." his voice just loud enough to hear.

"About what, isn't she your leader?"

"Yes, but that doesn't particularly mean she's the nicest person..."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now... How about we just get this over with." he mumbles.

You nod your head slowly. I wonder... You start thinking, but your thought was almost immediately interrupted by shouting coming from Circus Gallery. Almost instinctively, you dart straight to Funtime Freddy's side for safety. He looks down at you quickly and then back up, gently placing one of his arms around your shoulder. Slowly, you both make your way into Circus Gallery.

The shouts and arguing were even louder when we were in the room. You press yourself against Freddy's side more. It was an argument between Circus baby and... Bon-bon?

" MAYBE AT LEAST TRY BEING A BIT NICER." Bon-bon was yelling,

"WHY SHOULD I, YOU GUYS ARE UNDER MY CONTROL, I AM YOUR LEADER. WHAT I SAY GOES."

"I'm surprised You had Fred taken off our stage and not you," he muttered, just loud enough to hear.

Circus Baby clenched her fists in tight balls, " Repeat that, Rabbit?" she spat in a vile voice. It seemed neither of them had noticed you two in the room yet...

" You heard me," Bon-bon continued, "I'm surprised you haven't been taken off the stage based on how vile your attitude is," Bon-bon said, turning away from Circus Baby. You think he realised you and Freddy were in the room because he paused and made eye contact with you. "I should've had you and Freddy decommissioned ages ago," she said, crossing her arms.

You felt a low rumble throughout Freddy's chest and looked up to see him.. Growling at her? You also noticed he had clenched the hand that wasn't around your shoulder into a fist... Circus Baby shot her gaze across the room and at Freddy. You shuffled about and hid a bit behind Freddy, only realising that Bon-bon was stood by your feet. You weren't sure why, but you felt the need to hide... "Well look who we have here." Circus Baby sang in a bone chilling voice. Funtime Freddy's growl grew louder and more aggressive. "Don't act so innocent." he spat.

"Your no fun." she said, curling her upper lip in what looked like disgust.

"We both know you enjoy the ruckuses you cause. You find it funny, because we can't do anything about it because you're our leader."

"I didn't say anything about disliking it now, did I." she said sarcastically. Freddy glared at her.

"Why are you even here. You should be in the breaker room." she blurted out. She's so rude when she isn't performing.. You thought to yourself.

"I was going to show you something. But now I think it's best we go back to the Breaker Room."

Funtime Freddy grabbed your hand, and Bon-bon hopped onto your shoulder, and all three of you headed back to the Breaker Room; not saying a word...