Author's Note ♡

All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication - chapters, prologue, and epilogue - may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or otherwise electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringements can be punishable by law.

Fiction.
From the names to the things done and mentioned in this book are all a figment of my imagination. In no way do I intend for anything in this story to be related to anything that has to do with the real world.

Warning.
There will be a lot of mature topics mentioned in this book, such as:

accident
heavy smut
trauma

If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics or topics related to them, I advise you not to read this book.

Note:
There are no fixed images of how the characters look like. Feel free to use your imagination and the description put in the book to set an image of the characters. Be creative!

I'm open to receiving book covers from my creative readers and designers.

Okay now, read on!