43 - Deja Vu

Mirabelle Morrison

"Oh, fuck!" My eyes connected with Landon's before he quickly scurried to face the wall, hiding his face.

I froze in place, my heart pounding in my chest as I registered the presence of Landon in the room. The shock and embarrassment washed over me like a tidal wave, bringing back vivid memories of a similar incident that had occurred years ago. A painful reminder of the past, a moment I had hoped to never relive.

Terrence, his face flushed with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment, hurriedly tried to cover himself as he slipped his sweatpants back on.

I felt a rush of panic and embarrassment, desperately searching for my shirt. "Don't turn dickhead," Terrence called out as he helped search for my shirt.

Landon's face remained hidden as he continued to face the wall. Finally, I managed to find my shirt and hastily put it on, feeling a mix of relief and lingering embarrassment

"Can I turn around now?" Landon asked, his voice a bit muffled.

"Yeah, you can turn around now," Terrence responded, his voice filled with a mix of awkwardness and relief.

Landon slowly turned around, his face no longer hidden. There was a flicker of surprise and amusement in his eyes, quickly replaced by a composed expression.

"I apologize for barging in," Landon finally spoke, his voice steady. "I didn't expect anyone to be here."

I mustered a smile, my cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. "I'm... I'm sorry you had to see that," I managed to say, my voice laced with sincerity.

Landon turned to me, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Well, it's not the first time I've walked in on you two," he replied, his tone carrying a hint of amusement. "Guess old habits die hard, huh?"

Terrence chuckled nervously, a sheepish expression on his face. "Yeah," he agreed, his eyes briefly meeting mine before shifting back to Landon. "You want something?"

I still stood there awkwardly as Terrence began roaming around, searching for something I had no idea of. The tension in the room was palpable, and I couldn't help but feel like an intruder in this moment between best friends.

Landon cleared his throat, "Actually, I came here to talk about something important," he said, his tone becoming more serious.

Terrence's brows furrowed in concern as he paused in his search. "What's going on, man? Is everything alright?" He asked, his voice filled with genuine worry.

Landon briefly shifted his gaze to me as if considering how much to reveal in my presence. Sensing his hesitation, I took a step back, giving them the space they needed for their conversation.

"It's alright," I spoke up, my voice gentle yet reassuring. "I can step out if you need some privacy."

"Actually, no," Landon stopped me from taking any step. "I think it would be best if you listen too since it's about Stacey."

I paused, surprised by Landon's request. It seemed that whatever he had to discuss involving Stacey, and my presence was somehow relevant to the conversation.

"Okay," I replied, my voice filled with curiosity and concern.

I glanced at Terrence, seeking his confirmation, but he just walked over to me to intertwine our fingers as he pulled me to the couch he fucked me on. I took a seat next to him, feeling his strong body against my back and his teasing hand that rested on my hip.

Landon joined us on the opposite couch, his expression serious and worry palpable. "Stacey has been distant," Landon began, his voice tinged with a hint of worry. "I don't know what I did wrong or if I did anything wrong."