Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (two more in one)

    "0258, are you sure you don't want to choose a comfortable world for retirement, but choose to return to your own world? With the high quality of your tasks, you can go to a better world and enjoy a better life."

    System Sorry to ask again and again.

    Su Yu said firmly: "I want to go back."

    She worked so hard to do the task, just to go back one day with merits and virtues, because there was a person who gave his life for her.

    Originally, she had been living in a novel called "The Counterattack of the Fake Daughter". Just by hearing the name, she knew that the fake daughter was the main character.

    Then the real daughter must be the villain.

    She was the real daughter Su Yu, who was living abroad, and learned of her background by accident. The Su family recognized her for the sake of face, but they looked down on her who couldn't play piano, chess, calligraphy, and painting, and wasn't refined enough.

    In the setting of the plot,

    when she returned to the Su family, her mother told her: "You are my own daughter, and I will give you what you deserve to make up for the lack of more than ten years. If you read it wrong, there will always be a place for Niannian at home, and it is impossible to rush Niannian away just because you come back."

    She understands this, after all, she has had feelings for so many years.

    Su Mo, the boy group idol, told her: "In the past 16 years, Nian Nian was the only light in my heart, and I only regarded her as my younger sister. Now that there is one more you, it is impossible for me to share more love with you." , but you are in the Su family, so of course I won’t treat you badly.”

    The second brother of the twins, Su Qi, was full of contempt: “You smell fishy all over your body, it smells so bad, you country bumpkin, you have a black and red face, and If you want to be my sister, others will laugh at me if you take me out, and you are not allowed to say that you are my sister when you go out!"     Finally, her father said to her earnestly: "Yesterday, Niannian knew that we were going to bring you back, so she cried all night. , my voice is hoarse. As a father, I feel very distressed. Nian Nian grew up in the Su family and is already a real daughter of the Su family. Therefore, I will go through an adoption procedure for you and publicize your fate with our Su family. You are my adopted daughter."

    After hearing these stories, she knew that Su Niannian, who was doves and magpies' nests, was the one who was favored by a lot of love, but she didn't have such love.

    They never seemed to have thought that she was innocent more than ten years ago when she was hugged wrongly. Although she helped her adoptive parents sell fish, she didn't have any smell on her body, and her flushed face was also the reason for her perennial allergies.

    From then on, as the real daughter, she began to compete with the fake daughter everywhere. She was obviously very inferior in her heart, but she didn't dare to show it, she was very strong.

    Every day, she is busy trying to win the favor of her family, trying to win the attention of the family, let the family's attention focus on herself, and try to replace Su Niannian as the favored person.

    However, all these were in vain, and even made the Su family loathe her more and more, so she naturally focused on the fake daughter, blackening it naturally.

    She even fell in love with Su Niannian's fiancé Gu Feiyuan, who was the heroine, and was dismissed as worthless.

    Every time she is about to succeed in "tricking the bad", the fake daughter will counterattack and abuse her who is the real daughter. In the end, everyone dislikes her more and more, and they don't believe her words anymore.