Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Hello, brother?"

    Su Yu was in a relaxed mood. The car arranged by the school was very comfortable, and he was already far away from the busy city.

    At this time, I just passed a section of the road, the road was full of sycamore trees, and the golden sycamore leaves looked over at a glance, and the beauty of autumn was panoramic.

    There was still a computer on Su Yanxing's lap, and the information on the computer screen was very limited.

    He followed the line of thinking that Su Niannian was Lin Jinyan's junior to investigate, and naturally found out some things about Lin Jinyan when he was very young.

    He originally wanted to tell Su Yu these things, but the moment the phone was connected, Su Yanxing heard Su Yu's voice with a light smile, and suddenly didn't want these bad things to spoil her Mood.

    "Where are you now?" Su Yanxing glanced at the computer screen, then quickly looked away.

    Su Yu said: "I'm out of the downtown area. I'm on Wutong Road now, which is the road full of sycamore trees. With golden leaves, the sun shines through, and the whole street seems to be glowing with brilliant gold. It's beautiful."

    Su Yanxing imagined it, and it was indeed beautiful.

    Su Yu and Su Yanxing chatted for a while, looked at the time, and said: "Brother, you are going to class soon, don't chat, you go to class quickly, and I will call you when I get there." "

    Yes Video."

    The voice from Su Yanxing's phone emphasized.

    Su Yu leaned on the back of the chair and looked out of the window, just in time to see a couple standing there on the street, the boy fed the girl candied haws, the corner of the girl's mouth was stained with candy, the boy smiled and lowered his head to eat the candied haws on her mouth candied.

    She couldn't help laughing, and said, "Okay, video."

    After Su Yanxing hung up the phone, he continued to look at the information on the computer screen.

    If it wasn't for Sheng Tianyang's call, he really wouldn't be able to find out this point. One is because it has been too long, and the other is that Lin Jinyan hid it very well. By the time he debuted, all the information had been processed.

    He is also not interested in what happened when he was a teenager before his debut, so he didn't investigate deeply before.

    Lin Jinyan was beautiful since he was a child. He also has a sister who is five years older than him and also very beautiful.

    They are two brothers and sisters with complicated backgrounds. Their father was a gangster who was born in the countryside. He had a good face and got along well with women. He was a wine jar when he was young. By chance, he fell in love with them. Mother.

    Their mother is a girl from a good family. Her parents are from Gaozhi families. She was spoiled and raised since she was a child. She took a fancy to Lin Jinyan's father and insisted on marrying him.

    Lin Jinyan's mother's parents tried their best to dissuade her, but she killed her first and then played. She was unmarried and pregnant, and Gao married Lin Jinyan's father.

    After marriage, her husband went down to Lin Jinyan's sister. Lin Jinyan's father disliked being a daughter, beat and kicked Lin Jinyan's mother, and asked her to go back to her natal family to ask for money. Lin Jinyan's mother almost emptied herself natal family.