Chapter 20

Chapter 20 1 more + 2 more

    As the door of the doctor's office was closed, no eyes or smiles could be seen.

    Su Qi couldn't hold back, turned his head to look at Su Mo, felt aggrieved and depressed: "Brother, was Su Yanxing provocative just now?"

    Su Mo looked at the closed door with complicated eyes and mood, and said: " More than that, that's showing off."

    Yes, showing off, showing off how good Su Yu and his relationship are, he can completely replace their position in Su Yu's heart, even beyond the blood relationship.

    Su Qi's heart was so sour, she was obviously his own sister, even if he treated her badly before, how could she run away with others?

    "Brother, think of a way. Although I didn't like Su Yu very much before, she is our biological sister after all." "

    I see, am I trying to find a way?"

    Su Mo responded impatiently.

    But at this time, the two of them were sitting in the chairs, but they were a little at a loss.

    "Doctor, what is the reason for my brother's situation?"

    Su Yu was standing, and Su Yanxing was sitting on a chair, her tone of voice was as anxious as Su Yanxing's anxious pregnancy and signs of miscarriage husband.

    The female doctor has seen a lot. Seeing such a pair of brothers and sisters, she couldn't help laughing. She was wearing a mask, but she could still see the crooked eyes.

    "Your brother is still young, and there are usually no major problems. Don't be nervous, go for some tests first, and do an electrocardiogram to see if there is any arrhythmia. Sudden fainting is likely to be due to staying up late at night, and hypoglycemia can also cause , and then do a blood test."

    Su Yu couldn't breathe a sigh of relief when he heard the doctor say this.

    I'm afraid she still has to wait for the test results to come out, and she can relax when she sees the results.

    Su Yanxing was almost helped out of the office by Su Yu, even though he thought it was unnecessary.

    But out of the corner of his eye, he saw Su Mo and Su Qi who were still sitting there, and then he put his hand on Su Yu's shoulder naturally, as if he had put all his weight on it. her body.

    "Brother, let's go for the blood test first. We have to wait for an hour or two for the blood test, and then go for an electrocardiogram."

    Su Yu didn't look in the direction of Su Mo and Su Qi at all. Su Yanxing.

    Su Yanxing's heart was filled with something, he bowed his head and hummed, Su Yu had absolutely no temper to speak of.

    "Su...Xiaoyu!"

    Seeing that Su Yu was about to leave with Su Yanxing, Su Mo couldn't help standing up and calling out to her for some reason.

    The voice was so loud that it was difficult for people not to notice.

    It is a person who turns his head away when someone calls his name abruptly, so Su Yu turned his head subconsciously as a conditioned reflex.

    She saw Su Mo standing there at a glance, and Su Qi who was wearing a hospital gown behind him.

    Su Yu was silent for a while, and his eyes stayed on Su Qi for a while. He looked very bad, his face was pale, and he seemed to be very weak.

    But she didn't let her mood indulge too much, thinking about Su Qi's operation, she quickly retracted her gaze and didn't talk to them.