Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The sky is very blue, the white clouds are like sweet cotton candy blossoms, and the sun sets with golden crumbs.

    Steward Shen looked at the former Ayan who had grown to such a height, and he had mixed feelings in his heart. He is so beautiful, and he will have a very good future in the future. The past and the past should not be things that restrict him.

    Let alone trap his feelings and make him a prisoner.

    However, some things are not in the final say of the dying old man.

    Steward Shen sighed in his heart, and then said: "It should be."

    Su Yanxing clenched the bag in his hand when he heard these four words, squinted his eyes, his face became extremely indifferent, he stood At the door, without bending over directly into the car.

    When Steward Shen saw this, he couldn't help feeling worried. He considered it for a while, and then said cautiously: "Ayan?"

    Su Yanxing lowered his eyes, bent over and bowed his head, and got into the car.

    Butler Shen was relieved now, he immediately closed the door, sat in the co-pilot, and ordered the driver to drive immediately.

    The weather outside was very sultry, but it was dark and cold inside the car. The air-conditioning turned into an icy sharpness, piercing into Su Yanxing's skin little by little, and then penetrating into his bones.

    His hands were always clenched into fists, and his nails dug into his palms, which were sticky and sticky, and he didn't know whether it was sweat or blood.

    Silence filled the car, no one spoke, and even the driver was inexplicably nervous.

    Butler Shen quietly looked at Su Yanxing through the rearview mirror several times, his eyes were always red.

    At this moment, his WeChat lighted up, and Steward Shen immediately clicked on it to see that it was a message from Mr. Sheng.

    ——[ Received Ayan? 】

    Steward Shen immediately replied - [Already received, on the way. 】Sheng Qingyu at the other end was not in the mood to deal with the company's affairs at all in the office. After receiving the news from Butler Shen, he stood up and walked to the French window. He took a few steps back and forth with his mobile phone, and then Only then did he reply

    - [Take care of him. 】

    Steward Shen's tears were about to fall, and he couldn't help wiping away his tears. He saw the helplessness and regret of Mr., and after a short reply, he put away his phone, took a deep breath and waited for the car in peace. to place.

    The car has been driven for a long time, or maybe not for a long time.

    Su Yanxing looked at the unfamiliar greenery outside the car window with no expression on his face.

    Butler Shen got out of the car, and then opened the door for Su Yanxing as before.

    Su Yanxing looked at the gray-haired Butler Shen. Although he was still energetic compared to years ago, he was much older. He got out of the car and said softly: "Grandpa Shen, in the future Don't open the door for me."

    Hearing the deep and soft voice of Grandpa Shen, Butler Shen couldn't restrain the heat in his eyes, and burst into tears again. He wiped his tears and said, "I'm not old yet. , All these things can be done."

    Su Yanxing looked at the gray hair on Butler Shen's temples, and sighed, his voice was cold and distant.

    "But I'm not the same person I used to be."