Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The sky outside was fine, and the golden light shone on the golden sycamore tree, casting a layer of golden light on both of them.

    Su Yu held Su Yanxing's hand tightly, and walked forward without looking back.

    The corners of Su Yanxing's mouth were originally curled up little by little, but at the back, the corners of his mouth became higher and higher, his face turned red all of a sudden, the tips of his ears became red, and his eyes blinked, At the end of his eyes, there was a lovely flickering crimson color.

    He looked at Su Yu's back and let her hold his hand and move forward.

    It was time to eat, and there were quite a few people coming and going here, and many of them looked towards this side one after another.

    At noon, I saw a beautiful and delicious scene.

    The smile in Su Yanxing's heart was too strong, he couldn't suppress the corners of his lips, and smiled softly, with unparalleled joy.

    When Su Yu heard that laugh, he paused, and his face turned red.

    Realizing what she was doing, she subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand.

    But she has no possibility of letting go.

    Some people are in the abyss, they only need a gentle grip from others, and they can hold it firmly, and they will never let go in this life.

    Su Yanxing held Su Yu's hand tightly with his backhand, and with a light tug, he grabbed Su Yu.

    Due to inertia, Su Yu staggered forward, and then was pulled back by a force. She turned her head and watched herself crash into Su Yanxing's arms.

    Subconsciously, Su Yu was a little nervous and at a loss. She looked around and found that they were at a corner, which could just block the sight of others. She was relieved like a guilty conscience.

    Then she looked up, and she bumped straight into Su Yanxing's eyes.

    There was a smile in his eyes, which clearly reflected her shadow, and only her shadow, she could clearly see her flushed face and shining eyes.

    Su Yu couldn't help but also clenched his hand, her heart was beating so fast that it was about to fly out of her chest.

    Su Yanxing's face was also very red, and his heart was beating fast. The hand that was clenched by Su Yu didn't even feel like his own.

    It's been a long time, and Xiao Yu hasn't taken the initiative to hold his hand for a long, long time.

    After she grew up, she would only hold his arm, but not his hand, as if it was a kind of measure between 'brother and sister'.

    There has never been a more intimate action like holding hands that has crossed the boundary.

    They looked at each other for a while, but neither spoke first.

    It was already the end of October, and the weather was getting colder and colder, but Su Yu felt very hot, his whole body was hot, from the hand they held together to the whole body.

    The heart is the hottest.

    Su Yu took a deep breath and spoke first. She was very calm: "Brother, when did you start liking me?"

    "Brother?" It was completely cold all over.

    Su Yu just laughed: "Why, I can't call you brother anymore? I like to call you brother, brother, brother!"