Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The residential area where the Sheng family lives is the most luxurious villa complex in Jiangcheng.

    When Su Yu got off the car, he looked at the surrounding scenery. There was a large garden in the yard, and there were some roses planted in the garden. It seemed that someone took care of them, and those roses were well maintained.

    There is a large open-air swimming pool on the other side next to the garden. The sun falls on the water in the pool, giving off a sparkling turquoise blue, which is very beautiful.

    Su Yanxing held Su Yu's hand. When passing by the swimming pool, Su Yu obviously felt her brother's hand tighten.

    Butler Shen was already waiting for them at the door with a smile on his face.

    However, Sheng Tianyang was extremely nervous. He stood on the other side of Su Yu several times to watch Su Yu and Su Yanxing, and he hesitated to speak.

    After being stared at by him for several times, Su Yu couldn't help it anymore, so he turned his head to look at him: "If you have something to say, what should you do if you hesitate to speak?"

    Sheng Tianyang opened his mouth, really didn't know what to say at this time What, he thought for a while, and said in a low voice: "I will play by ear in a while, if you want to leave, just leave."

    Su Yu just wanted to ask why, when he felt his hand being pinched again, Then she heard his brother smile and say, "Don't make Xiao Yu very nervous."

    After speaking, he led Su Yu straight forward, leaving the stunned Sheng Tianyang behind.

    Butler Shen's eyes were excited, relieved, and emotional. He looked at Su Yanxing with tears in his eyes. He patted Su Yanxing's shoulder: "Ah Yan hasn't been back for a long time, right? , the house is nothing different from before, it’s all the same.”

    Su Yanxing smiled, his brows and eyes were gentle and calm, then he turned his head and said to Su Yu: “I grew up here when I was young.”

    His tone was steady, I can't hear any other emotions.

    Su Yu hummed, and then let Su Yanxing lead him to walk in.

    She obviously still felt it. When her brother stepped forward, he still paused, but his steps fell quickly.

    "Sir and Madam are waiting for you at home." Butler Shen followed behind, and said again in a low voice.

    After finishing speaking, Su Yanxing didn't react yet, but Sheng Tianyang reacted greatly and suddenly his voice became louder, "Grandpa Shen, what kind of food did Auntie cook today? Is there anything my brother likes?" "Yes, there are all of them.

    " Yes, my wife has explained everything, and I cook what Ayan likes to eat." Steward Shen nodded sharply in reply, while secretly watching Su Yanxing's expression.

    It's a pity that Su Yanxing always had that faint smile on his face, very calm and gentle, and there was no other mood at all.

    The living room is very large. After Su Yu entered, he saw the beautiful woman sitting in a wheelchair, talking to the aunt who was cooking in the open kitchen.

    She looks beautiful and is well maintained. Even at home, she has exquisite makeup and looks extremely beautiful. When she lowers her head, her slender neck looks very elegant.

    And Sheng Qingyu was on the other side of the kitchen, as if washing vegetables.

    He is tall and tall, wearing home clothes, with his sleeves rolled up, his hair drooping softly, his well-maintained face looks handsome and mature, less sharp than usual, and more soft.