Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Su Yu was tightly wrapped, and a towel was also covering his wet hair, only his moist face was exposed.

    She was a little helpless, but her heart was warm, "Brother, you see, I'm fine, I'm fine."

    Su Yanxing didn't say anything, but didn't stop his hands to wipe her hair.

    Su Yu grabbed the towel to wrap himself, after all, the skirt was soaked.

    She lowered her head to look at Sheng Tianyang, just in time to see him lying down, looking up at them, his eyes were dimmed, without a gleam of light, it didn't look like he had just been rescued, but he seemed to be looking for death at any time.

    Song Xingchen, Zhou Yuan, and Du Mingxing had already approached. Du Mingxing knelt on the ground and started crying.

    "Brother Yang, it's so dangerous just now, what would I do if you died! I'm so touched, Brother Yang almost gave his life to save me! Brother Yang, I..." Sheng Tianyang couldn't listen anymore, and covered his

    hands When he touched Du Mingxing's mouth, his face became vicious again, "Shut up!"

    Du Mingxing opened his eyes wide and moved to tears.

    The onlookers also let out a long breath when they saw this scene.

    "I didn't expect this little girl to be so powerful that she could save people!" "

    At first I really thought she was playing a hero, and that she was trying to hold back the lifeguards!" "

    Yes, yes, but it's still very difficult I'm afraid."

    A group of people around looked at Su Yu with admiration.

    Su Yanxing kept brushing Su Yu's hair, with his head down, his movements were delicate and gentle, and he didn't say too much.

    Over there, other lifeguards rushed over. Seeing that Sheng Tianyang had woken up, they all let out a breath, and then glanced at the few lifeguards standing on one side with their heads bowed.

    "Little girl, thank you very much this time. However, uncle also wants to remind you that you can't do this in the future. The waves are dangerous. If a wave turns over, there may be no one with good water skills. However, you are interested in joining our beach Lifeguard?"

    The lifeguard was tall and strong, and his eyes were shining when he looked at Su Yu.

    Su Yu shook his head, then looked suspiciously at the lifeguards who rescued Sheng Tianyang just now.

    Mature beach lifeguards will not be as rusty as they are, and they don't even know that they need to check the throat, nose and mouth to save people.

    "They were recruited by this group of new recruits. Today is their first day of training, and they were eager to save people with enthusiasm, so they panicked. When we arrived, you had already saved people. This time it was our work mistake. "

    The lifeguard admitted his mistake very sincerely, "We will definitely train and teach this batch of new lifeguards more rigorously."

    Su Yu nodded, and then said politely: "I'm still in high school, Maybe when I have a chance to join the lifeguard team in the future."

    No one can say what will happen in the future.

    She is also trying to change her future.

    Su Yanxing paused for a moment while wiping Su Yu's hair, looking at her bright smiling face facing the sun, he couldn't help but tighten his hands.