Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Two more in one)

    Su Yu?

    Why is it Su Yu again!

    Is true true and false false?

    She refuses to accept it! Although she is not a real blood-related daughter of the Su family, she is diligent, hard-working, studious, and excellent. Over the years, she has lived up to her family's training, but why does Su Yu win everyone's love just because of a blood relationship? ?

    These loves have been owned by her since she was a child. Could it be that they were snatched away by a person who suddenly entered her life?

    Thinking about it, Su Niannian became more and more aggrieved, she stomped her feet: "Brother!"

    Su Mo realized what he said just now, and hurriedly stepped forward, coaxing her: "Why did Niannian suddenly come to see brother?" What's the matter? Didn't you say that you've been very busy studying recently, and you're going to sign up for some kind of competition soon?"

    Su Niannian pursed her lips, feeling extremely wronged: "Brother, read the posts on the forum!"

    She Holding the phone, he showed it to Su Mo, his eyelashes were stained with tears, as if they were about to fall in a blink of an eye.

    Su Mo was baffled, took a look at the post, and saw that the veins on his forehead were floating, and he was so angry that his eyes looked like they were about to breathe fire.

    "Who posted it?!"

    He couldn't help but growl, holding back his anger.

    "Brother!"

    Su Niannian glanced left and right, bit her lip, her eyes were red.

    Su Mo turned his head and took a look, and saw the eyes of the students passing by all around him. At that time, the anger in his heart became more intense.

    He was angry and felt sorry for Su Niannian.

    Su Mo glanced coldly at the people looking at them, and directly pulled Su Niannian to the side stairs.

    "This thing must be done by my black fans. Don't worry when I find someone to find out the ID of the post." Su Mo comforted Su Niannian.

    But Su Niannian bit her lip, tears fell, and said in a low voice: "Brother, what if someone gets caught for not being the real daughter of the Su family..." "No

    , we only say that you are the real daughter of the Su family." , there is one and only one."

    "But... Su Yu and Su Yanxing both know that I am not real..."

    These words made Su Mo start thinking, and he was immediately furious, his eyebrows and eyes were on fire. "I'll go find them!"

    "Brother, but there's no proof now, it's better...to check the ID first."

    "Brother, Nian Nian! You are here!"

    Su Qi's voice also came from the side, he saw Su Mo and Su Niannian heaved a sigh of relief and trotted over.

    When Su Niannian saw that her second brother was also coming, she hurriedly cried and threw herself into his arms.

    Su Qi frowned, and patted Su Niannian's back naturally, but after doing this action, Su Yu's phrase "rain and dew are all soaked" came to his mind. He couldn't help it, and his movements were slow One shot.