Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The attitude of Tianjin Entertainment is very strong.

    That is naturally strong. Let’s not say that Tianjin Entertainment is backed by Sheng’s Group. Let’s just say that Lin Jinyan was at fault in this incident. After the contract was signed, such black material broke out, which in turn affected the subsequent cooperation. , Then, Tianjin Entertainment has the right to terminate the contract.

    There was silence in the air, Lin Jinyan didn't speak immediately.

    In addition to his extreme anger and livid face, he also has a sense of suffocation that his dignity that he has managed for many years has been trampled on the ground.

    "Is this the cooperative attitude of Tianjin Entertainment?" Lin Jinyan took a deep breath, his voice was very deep, and the anger he brought was just right. He could tell Tianjin Entertainment his anger and tell them that he The anger can still be calmed down, and the matter of cooperation is yet to be discussed.

    This is the usual way of dealing with it. Lin Jinyan has been in the circle for many years, and he is very proficient in playing the rules of this industry.

    It's a pity that what he met was Tianjin Entertainment. Tianjin Entertainment is not one of the best entertainment companies in the industry, because this company is just used by the Sheng family to test the waters of the entertainment industry. Department, but it is extremely tough.

    The director of Tianjin Entertainment just smiled, he was still polite, he was not humble, he was not frightened by Lin Jinyan's tone, and he would not be humbled by it, "Mr. Lin, our cooperation is all According to what is written in the contract, as written in the contract, I will contact you now."     When she said this, she paused, and then continued to say with a smile, "Of course, I don't need to contact you. , A senior like Mr. Lin should know the rules, how to write the contract, maybe Mr. Lin is more familiar and understands than me." Lin Jinyan     heard the director's eccentric tone, and said nothing, directly Hang up the phone.     Up to now, no matter what demeanor he pays attention to, what words are appropriate, his dignity as a man and senior is really gone.     Lin Jinyan didn't care about such a small advertisement at all, but now it's time for him to care.

    If he terminated the contract now, no matter how nicely he said it, others would think that he was kicked out of the cooperation with Tianjin Entertainment, that is to say, those online hammers were real.

    This has a great impact on his other contracts and cooperation.

    Therefore, Lin Jinyan knew that he had to win this cooperation, this job that he didn't care about at first.

    "What does Tianjin Entertainment say?" Although Lin Jinyan's face was not looking well, the manager approached him and asked nervously.

    Lin Jinyan snorted: "Only I, Lin Jinyan, can shoot this commercial. Even if I break the contract and refuse to shoot, there won't be another male star who will dare to shoot." His words are put here

    .

    The manager still trusted Lin Jinyan very much. Hearing what he said, he thought he had already figured out how to deal with it, so he was a little relieved.

    He added: "Jinyan, what are you going to do next?"

    As Lin Jinyan's manager, he knows better than anyone else that the rumors about Lin Jinyan on the Internet are all true.

    Since it's true, let's not talk about those love histories and dark histories for the time being, anyway, they are all things in the past. However, hidden wives and children do exist. Since the other party has so much information, it will be revealed sooner or later.