Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Of course, Su Yanxing got to Su Yu's dormitory downstairs faster than Su's father.

    It's just that he is a boy, so he can't go up, and the door of the dormitory building is also closed, after all, it is already midnight.

    Su Yanxing made a call to Su Yu, and Su Yu answered it quickly, with a brisk tone: "Hello? Brother, are you here? Then wait for me downstairs." "Okay." Su Yu's tone

    was

    heard Su Yanxing hung up the phone and waited with peace of mind.

    He didn't know what happened upstairs, Su Yu and Su Niannian didn't come down, and Su Yu didn't call him again.

    "Hurry up, if something happens in school during the holiday, it will be over!"

    "Which student is not at home during the holiday, he will jump off the building!" "

    What, there are two more at once!"

    "Call the police, The police will come in a while."

    Su Yanxing was still waiting with his head down, when he saw the security guards in the school hurriedly rushing here, talking while rushing.

    Jump off a building?

    Su Yanxing frowned, and then saw the security guard knocking on the door of the dormitory building, and a girl opened the door with panic in her eyes.

    "Hurry up, hurry up."

    Xiao Yudan...

    Su Yanxing suddenly panicked and followed directly.

    "Hey, who are you, why did you come in?" A security guard spotted Su Yanxing and stopped him.

    "I'm the older brother of one of the girls upstairs who was going to jump off the building." Su Yanxing said directly.

    As soon as the security guard heard this, he didn't stop him anymore, and hurriedly pulled him upstairs: "Then what's the nonsense, go up and persuade him, it's fine, what are you doing jumping off the building!"

    Su Yanxing didn't make a sound, and took two steps forward He ran up all the way to the sixth floor where Su Yu was.

    The lights in the aisle are very bright, illuminating a long path, and at the end of the aisle, there is a small balcony. At this time, there are several people on the small balcony, and there are faint voices coming from it.

    "Is it because my death is good for the entire Su family? Su Yu, are you willing to forgive me for doves occupying the magpie's nest?" Su Niannian cried so shrill that her voice became hoarse.

    On the contrary, Xiaoyu's voice was soft and calm: "Think about it, if you jump off the building, you will die a miserable death. Look, we planted a lot of sisal under our dormitory building. The leaves are so sharp. You If you jump down, you will probably be covered in blood and your face will be disfigured. If you are not dead, you will be paralyzed, tsk..." "...

    Su Yu, what do you mean by this? Let me ask you, the two of us Can you just talk about it like this? You go back to the Su family, okay? I beg you!" "

    After I go back, I will rob the Su family of their love for you. By then, you will have nothing and leave the house Are you willing? If you are willing, I can consider going back." "

    ...Do you have to do this? Well, I am willing to leave the Su family, as long as you treat your parents well, as long as you forgive your brothers." "Actually, there are