Chapter 23

Chapter 23 1 More + 2 More + Add More

    Su Yu grabbed Su Yanxing's hand and pulled it down, feeling sweet and warm in his heart.

    As for Su Mo and Su Niannian, she completely ignored them, and took Su Yanxing a few steps further, standing with those stars above their heads, she felt a little difficult to breathe.

    Coincidentally, Su Yanxing had the same thought. He put his arms around Su Yu to block the eyes of some people.

    Su Niannian originally wanted to say hello to Su Yu, but it is undeniable that she was a little proud and provocative, she wanted to slap Su Yu hard, hard.

    She wanted Su Yu to know that even if she was a fake daughter who was secretly ridiculed, so what?

    As long as she is willing, the best in the world will come to her, she will win, everything will be hers, as long as she wants!

    "Although Xiao Yu treats me so well, I still want to get along with her well, hey, but why does she run away when she sees me, bro, do I look so scary?" Su Niannian smiled and said three times He said this to Su Mo very aggrieved.

    Su Mo didn't speak, what he was thinking about was the look in Su Yu's eyes just now.

    "Tianyang, you knew Xiaoyu before?" Su Niannian couldn't help but clenched the hand hanging by her hand when she saw that Su Mo's attention was on Su Yu. Say something to Sheng Tianyang and get closer, so that brother will be jealous.

    As a result, she found that Sheng Tianyang's eyes seemed to be chasing Su Yu as well.

    Sheng Tianyang's handsome face has always been expressionless, with a look of impatience, the swallow eyes under the thick eyebrows are slightly narrowed, and the unruly look looks like he is about to hit someone at any time.

    But his eyes were indeed looking thoughtfully at the direction Su Yu left.

    Hearing Su Niannian's words at this moment, he replied slowly: "I don't know, but I will soon."

    "You should know her. At the school party that day, Xiao Yu really showed off." Seeing that Sheng Tianyang didn't know Su Yu, Su Niannian felt a little relieved for no reason, so she said softly behind her.

    After hearing this, Sheng Tianyang twitched the corners of his handsome face, and then said, "Then I really missed it." After that,

    he didn't speak anymore, and stood leaning against the wall, doing what an accompanying person should do in a peaceful manner thing.

    Su Mo wanted to find Su Yu, but before that, he first had to think about what he could tell her in the past. There are so many people here, many of them are small Internet celebrities, and they casually post things here. Going online may affect them all.

    And if something happened to him again, the manager might just hide him in the snow.

    Su Yu didn't know about Su Niannian's situation here at all. She pulled Su Yanxing to chat, and she found that no matter what she said, her brother could pick up the conversation, and he could extend the topic very interestingly.

    The waiting time passed unconsciously like this, and the interviewees left one by one, and soon there were only a few people left waiting in the room.

    This includes Su Yu and Su Niannian.

    As the number of people decreases, they can easily see each other, which cannot be avoided even if they are avoided.

    "I just got the news that the interview clips of the people who have been screened out this time will be edited into short videos and put on the Internet, and the netizens will vote." The girl standing in front of