Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    She directly hung up the phone and blocked the other party.

    After thinking about it, she took out her mobile phone and blocked all the contact information of other people in the Su family, including the driver and nanny at home, and even Gu Feiyuan.

    "Xiao Su, don't be nervous. You are not the protagonist of today's scene. You only have three lines. Relax a little. Your performance just now is very good." Seeing

    Su Yu's tense face, the male actor in the opposite play, Thought she was nervous, so relieved.

    Su Yu raised his face, put away his cell phone, and nodded with a smile, looking very calm and not nervous at all.

    This made the rival actor look at her a few more times.

    "Get ready to go on stage, Xiao Su!"

    Director Guo's voice sounded outside.

    Su Yu took a deep breath, stood up, stepped on high heels, and gathered the shawl around her body. Her tall figure made her look as if she had stepped into that era and truly became that person.

    The rival actor watched for two seconds before recovering and catching up.

    "She won't answer? Don't be in a hurry to call later. I think she is hypocritical. She will definitely call back by herself in a while."

    Su's mother sat on the sofa with her arms crossed, her face stained with anger.

    Su Mo's face was also very ugly. After putting down the phone, he sat on the sofa and frowned. Nian Nian also said that Su Yu wanted to ask him for talent advice, but he hung up on him just now? !

    When she comes to beg him, let's see how he teaches her a lesson!

    Su Qi was playing with his mobile phone next to him. When he thought of Su Yu, he remembered the last time Niannian cried. He was also very annoyed and made frequent mistakes in the game. He couldn't help throwing the phone on the sofa.

    "If she doesn't come back, she won't come back. Why can't I do without her today? I'll pick up Niannian."

    "What are you going to pick up Niannian for? Fei Yuan will send Niannian back later." Su's mother stopped Su Qi, paused, and said, "Go pick up Su Yu, tomorrow is your grandfather's. On the death day, your father said that he must take Su Yu to the countryside to pay respects, and he had to leave in a while, and he said that your grandfather would be very happy to know that the Su family's children came back." Su Qi pursed her lips, but it was true

    . He didn't say no, just said: "Mom, how on earth did you give birth to a daughter like Su Yu? Why couldn't you give birth to a daughter like Nian Nian?!"

    He had already changed his shoes at the gate.

    It's just that as soon as he put his hand on the doorknob, the door was pulled open from the outside, and then Su Qi saw Su Niannian who came back crying with red eyes, behind her were Gu Feiyuan and Sun jasmine.

    Su Niannian's eyes were filled with tears, and after the door opened, without looking at Su Qi, she changed her shoes and ran upstairs in tears.

    The Su family in the living room on the first floor: "????"

    Mother Su saw her sweetheart crying like this, and couldn't care about Su Yu anymore, so she quickly raised her legs to follow upstairs, "Nian Nian, what's the matter, why did you cry so much?" So, talk to mom about it."