Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    As soon as eight o'clock arrived, there was a knock on the door.

    Su Yu had washed up a long time ago. When she sat on the bed and heard her brother knock on the door, she immediately jumped up, "Brother?" "Are you

    awake? Get up and have breakfast soon." Su Yanxing said with a slight smile Came from outside.

    Su Yu touched her heart, feeling inexplicably nervous. She waited and said, "I'll be right there."

    Then she dawdled in the room for a while before leaving the room. Time for her to come out.

    Su Yu leaned over to take a look, her brother prepared a rich breakfast.

    She pretended to be casual and said, "Brother, what time did you wake up? You had a fever again last night. I fed you medicine. Has your fever gone?" Although she was pretending to be casual, Su Yu's gaze was

    still He watched Su Yanxing quietly.

    Su Yanxing lowered his head and scooped up a bowl of millet porridge for Su Yu. His handsome face seemed to have regained his composure. Early in the morning, he was so soft and beautiful that he could kill him.

    "If I can't sleep in the morning, I'll get up and make you breakfast first. Do I have a fever? I don't remember."

    Speaking of the last sentence, a brief daze and doubt appeared on his face.

    Hearing this, Su Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and asked again: "Brother, don't you remember what happened last night?"

    "Did something happen last night? Could it be..." Su Yanxing raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Yu showed a look of hesitation and hesitation, as if something terrible happened between them.

    Su Yu: "... Nothing happened, but I have a fever, and I gave him some pills."

    She gave Su Yanxing a look, but she couldn't tell that her brother was teasing her.

    Su Yanxing lowered his head and smiled, a little uncontrollably.

    As soon as he smiled, his face turned red, and so did the end of his eyes, he didn't make another sound, he lowered his head to drink the porridge, and the drooping eyelashes concealed the deep thoughts in his eyes.

    The quiet morning light shone on the table through the floor-to-ceiling windows, showing some peace and tranquility.

    After breakfast, Su Yu wanted to go to the kitchen to wash the dishes, but Su Yanxing pushed her away, "Do you need to wash the dishes? Sit down and do your homework." It seems that washing dishes is something

    special Unbelievable thing.

    Su Yu carried her homework out to the table outside, and while she was doing her homework, she waited for her brother to come out.

    After Su Yanxing washed the dishes, he made a dessert, which can be eaten in the afternoon, so when he came out of the kitchen, Su Yu had already finished writing a set of papers.

    When Su Yanxing also took out his homework and sat down opposite her, Su Yu couldn't help it.

    "Brother, don't you have anything to tell me?"

    "Huh?" Su Yanxing looked at Su Yu and blinked. At that moment, Su Yu knew what it means to be weak.

    She suddenly understood what kind of state of mind the star chasing girls often say that mother loves you and doesn't cry.