Chapter 17

Chapter 17 1+2+3 More

    quiet.

    very quiet.

    The audience was silent, and no one dared to make a sound. This was too...too...too exciting! Su Yu is too daring, right? ?

    She must have suffered a disadvantage in adopting a daughter, no, what she did now shows that she is definitely not the kind of soft bun who suffers a disadvantage! She wants to completely dissociate herself from the Su family!

    The real and fake daughter of a wealthy family? The disgusted real daughter slapped the scumbag father on the spot? Combined with the previous melons, it must be that the Su family has done something excessive to Su Yu, so this is why Su Yu talked to Su's father in front of so many people.

    Everyone looked at Father Su who stood there stunned by the light beams on the stage and hadn't recovered yet. The smile on the corner of his mouth was still hilariously frozen. Obviously, what happened just now was too sudden. He didn't react at all.

    Looking at the other side, Su Yu and Su Yanxing were leaving the stage together.

    The stage is a little high, and the Hanfu is a little long. Su Yanxing raised his hand and led Su Yu down. He lowered his head, very careful, not much light fell on them, but for a moment, they seemed to have their own With soft light, eye-catching.

    Their figures quickly disappeared from everyone's sight.

    Although Su Yu knew that in the original plot, Su Niannian was publicly exposed by her vicious female partner as a fake daughter, which was the most orthodox main plot, but this time, it might be difficult for her to slap herself in the face.

    Therefore, she was worried that the system would punish her, and she just wanted to hold her brother's hand all the time.

    Just in case, Su Yu asked the system: "The punishment you lowered will be offset by my brother. Doesn't this break the rules?" System: "...It doesn't break the rules

    ."

    "That's good." Su Yu was relieved, after his brother could get rid of the punishment, she would have nothing to worry about, and she could go through the plot between herself and her brother at ease.

    She has to work hard to collect stars.

    System: "..."

    He's not good at all. He was supposed to prevent the host from changing the plot of the world, but she actually managed to crack it?

    After the performance, the party will be over after the host's concluding remarks. Su Yu is not happy to stay on the top before coming down. It is indeed over at this moment, so Su Yu directly took Su Yanxing's hand to put on makeup Went to change clothes.

    It's just that she doesn't want to let go of her brother's hand yet. If she faints all of a sudden, it will not only worry her brother, but also cause unnecessary trouble.

    So, Su Yu took Su Yanxing's hand and sat down in the dressing room. She said without changing her face: "Brother, my legs are a little weak after the performance, you sit here with me for a while, and then I will change my clothes again." , and then shall we go to the snack street for something to eat?"

    Su Yanxing lowered his head and quickly glanced at the little hand Su Yu was holding on to his hand, it was white and soft, he never thought that Xiao Yu's hand was so strong.

    Thinking about it, he couldn't help laughing, and squeezed her hand.

    "Okay." Su Yanxing pulled a chair over and sat beside Su Yu, letting Su Yu hold his hands and put them on his knees, "You can eat whatever you want." He was in a good mood, facing Su