Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Su Yanxing returned to the room, took a quick shower, and then went to bed.

    He held the cup in his hand until his body temperature warmed the cup too.

    His speed was much faster than Su Yu's. It was only after he lay down that he heard the sound of splashing water in the next room stop in the silent night.

    Xiao Yu should also lie down?

    Just as Su Yanxing was thinking, it didn't take long before he heard the sound of a hair dryer coming from the next room.

    Xiao Yu has black and thick hair, which is usually tied high into a ponytail, revealing her clean face, and she has never seen her hair let down a few times.

    Even in the morning, when she came out of the room, she would most likely be tied up, or with a ball in her hair.

    Su Yanxing lowered his eyes and looked at the cup in his hand, recalling Xiaoyu's loose hair.

    The soft and long hair hung down on her chest, and when the breeze blew, it was blown back a little, and her white jade-like face became more and more brilliant in the sun.

    Su Yanxing's body arched into a shrimp shape, his face suddenly became red, and his body stiffened while holding the cup, and he suddenly didn't dare to move.

    Su Yu was sitting in front of the dressing table blowing her hair. Her hair was long and black. Every time she wanted to cut it off, she felt a little reluctant, but it was too troublesome to leave it, so she always tied it up. Now looking at the length, she suddenly I think I need to take some time to cut it.

    Thinking about it, she thought of Su Yanxing.

    Her brother is looking at her gift in the next room at the moment.

    No, it's not right, she's finished taking a shower, and her brother has already seen the presents.

    After reading the gifts Sheng Tianyang gave her brother, the two things she gave should be nothing special, a pair of shoes and a cup, just ordinary.

    Su Yu was stunned for a while, feeling a little annoyed. She annoyed that her birthday present should have been prepared more carefully.

    After drying her hair, it was already half an hour later. Her hair was long and thick, and it took a lot of work to dry her hair.

    The hot pot at night was salty and spicy. Su Yu felt a little thirsty at the moment, so he went out to pour water for himself.

    The moonlight was very good tonight, and there was some light in the living room, and the water was placed on the dining table in the living room, so Su Yu didn't turn on the light.

    As a result, he took two steps out, tripped something under his feet, and rushed forward.

    "Ouch!" Su Yu exclaimed, thinking about what he just tripped over, and fell into a hot embrace.

    The young man's slightly hasty voice sounded in his ears, "Xiao Yu?"

    Su Yu was also startled, very confused, "Brother?"

    Su Yu sat up straight without turning on the light, and reached out to touch it. Her brother's arms were sweaty and very hot.

    Su Yu remembered to turn on the light, because she felt that she was still sitting on her brother's belly.

    "Don't turn on the light..."

    As a result, Su Yanxing lowered his voice a little bit, showing a little bit of shyness and embarrassment, and his soft tone changed a little bit. His hand held Su Yu's wrist, not letting her Get up and don't let her move.