Chapter 18

Chapter 18 1 more + 2 more

    Su Yu is just a high school student in the book now, and of course she doesn't use her mobile phone to pay attention to the online world all the time, so of course she doesn't know that the relevant personnel of Tianjin Entertainment have quietly released some information.

    These materials are about the casting of the heroine of a commercial under Tianjin Entertainment.

    The staff member seemed to be emotional after simply eating melons, and sent a sentence of unknown meaning

    [These days I was watching the resume of the female lead in the commercial audition, so I happened to see the turmoil in the past two days Gua's two heroines, the true and false daughters are very interesting, looking forward to the trials. 】The words "true and false daughters" are hot words now.

    Originally, there are many movies and TV dramas and novels on this theme, and there are often stories in the real news about children who have been wronged for more than 20 years, but the reality is not as bloody as the case of sister Su Mo.

    So everyone pays a lot of attention. It seems that the meaning of this post by the staff member is unclear, but the actual point is very clear, and we are looking forward to the second wave of melons.

    ——"I know about the audition for the female lead in this commercial of Tianjin Entertainment. The requirement is for new faces. Many 18th line who are very confused in the audition have participated!" ——"Why is the commercial so awesome

    ? The heroine of the audition? Can anyone tell me?"

    ——"The upstairs actually asked what kind of commercial it was, so let me tell you, Tianjin Entertainment is a subsidiary of Shengshi, you know? Shengshi business covers all walks of life , This ad was launched all over the world. It is an ad jointly made by a high-end clothing brand. It is of a public welfare nature

    . Yes, let me add one more point, if the advertisement does not need new faces, where would it be the turn to audition for the heroine, such a big cake would have been eaten by others!" —— "

    This commercial is a great opportunity for newcomers to become famous !"

    The Weibo posted by the staff has a very high traffic in a short period of time, and there are many retweets and comments.

    Su Mo's manager saw that Su Mo's name was mentioned several times, but he was terrified when he saw that it was such a thing. If it was true, whether it was Su Mo's real sister or a fake sister who became the heroine of the advertisement, it would be the same. It is also beneficial to Su Mo.

    Forget it, black and red are also red, so the manager didn't call to tell Su Mo about it.

    After all, there were many things going on in the past two days, and Su Mo's younger brother was hospitalized after surgery.

    But Su Mo didn't know, but Su Niannian was the first to know about it.

    Su Niannian was taken aback because a girl in the class who was usually close to her sent a text message to Su Niannian about this.

    She never thought about entering the entertainment industry. Her main task is to study hard to inherit her father's company in the future. After all, she knows that her brother Su Mozhi is not here, and being a singer is his ideal, and Su Qi doesn't like being restrained. He doesn't like the atmosphere in the company.

    Therefore, the family company is what she wants to inherit, and she takes this as her goal.

    She didn't sign up for this kind of advertisement selection, who signed up for her?