Babysitting Is All About Wit

If cuss and glare could kill, Yoohan would have murdered this man many times over.

Alas, they couldn't. And so Yoohan had to endure the humiliation of being carried like a sack of fluffy potatoes as a male adult.

And the audacity of this man smacking his butt in front of other people?!

No—actually, he didn't endure it. He struggled hard to get off, but he should have known that someone who could fend off four thugs with an injured arm, who also turned out to be the son of a freaking underworld Madam, who slung Yoohan over his shoulder easily, would have adequate power to restrain him.

Yoohan blamed it on the costume. It made him lose his gripping power, and his punches and kicks were dulled by the thick fabric.

On the other hand, the costume also muffled the harsh impact of getting thrown onto a large bed—although the mattress was miles softer than his own. Before he could even recover from the bewilderment, he was already getting flipped to his stomach, being pinned hard by a strong hand on his neck.

"Fuck! Let go!"

The man laughed above him, and with dread, Yoohan could feel the bastard's weight on top of his lower body. "Why? Can't break free unless I'm injured?"

Yoohan spat out even more cuss on the mattress. Damn it! It was frustrating but he had to admit that it was true—Yoohan wouldn't be able to beat this man without a handicap.

So he finally stopped struggling, gripping the bedsheet instead, and trying to turn his head so he could see the man above him—which turned out to be a hard ordeal with that large hand gripping his neck. He could only flail his hands, before he felt the zipper of the costume being pulled down.

Yoohan shuddered involuntarily. He did wear his clothes inside the costume, but it still felt like he was being stripped, and he almost yelped again. And then he really gasped when he felt the hand move from the zipper to his waist, pulling up his shirt slightly.

"What are—"

Yoohan bit his lips when a thumb came to press on his lower back, just around his waistline, and the man laughed again. The laugh felt different this time though; softer, and ended with a sigh.

"Ahh...what should I call this? Fate? No..." Yoon Jay licked his lips and then continued with a slight blossom on his cheek. "Miracle?"

"What are you on about?!" Yoohan had no idea which emotions he felt the strongest; the annoyance, the panic, or the confusion.

When he found out that this 'Jay' was the man he slept with, punched, and threw money to half a year ago, he thought that he was going to meet his end inside this luxurious armory they called a mansion. But he was sure that someone who would want to beat him wouldn't carry him on the shoulder, or smack his butt, or bothered to strip him and suddenly say nonsense.

And yet, the possible alternative gave him even more of a fright.

"Let's see..." the man rubbed the spot, which Yoohan belatedly realized to be the place where his tattoo was at. "I've been looking for you all this time without any result, and yet, you came to me with your own feet, just like that," Yoohan felt the man leaning down, face hovering above his ears. "Like a miracle."

Miracle my ass! Yoohan wanted to cuss. What kind of miracle got him restrained and groped out of nowhere? "Fuck! Stop spouting nonsense! I'm only here for a babysitting job!"

Yoon Jay paused and straightened his back again. "Babysitting? There's no baby here though..." the man pondered, and then smirked, and let out that chuckling sound that got Yoohan to regret ever spilling about the babysitting thing. "Oh, I see,"