Babysitting is about emotional release

"Ugh—" the first thing Yoohan felt when he woke up was soreness all over his body.

For a fraction of a second, he wondered if he had just rolled around the mountain and hit trees and boulders on the way down. Eyes still blurry from drowsiness, Yoohan wondered if he was in a clinic or something.

But no—the mattress he lying on was nice and comfortable, and there was warmth attached to his body, enveloping his back and side.

Ah...after blinking a few times, the memory came flooding into Yoohan's mind. Although, honestly, the memory was only filled with a flurry of flesh and a series of moans. Were they even having a meal in between? Yoohan didn't remember. He didn't think he had ever been filled with that much carnal desire before.

Was it something that normally happened after one accepted their own feelings? The craving he felt...it was something entirely different from the debauchery he threw himself into during his juvenile days.

"Good morning, Bunny."

Yoohan shuddered slightly, but not in a bad way. There was a tingling sensation in the corner of his heart when he heard the word uttered with that voice. Guessed this too, came with the feelings, like a buy one get everything stuff.

Right after the sweet greeting, came the alluring face that annoyingly stayed handsome and charming in the morning, even after a whole night of fucking. While Yoohan had his whole body felt like he had just freediving into a canyon, Yoon Jay looked like he just spent a glorious time in a spa.

"I'm not doing it in a car ever again," Yoohan grumbled, prompting a crisp laughter from the madman and a rain of kisses on his shoulder. "I'm not going to do it in a fucking marathon too."

"Fucking marathon..." Jay chuckled and rubbed the pouting lips, before kissing them briefly. When he pulled away, he didn't go far, keeping his face close to observe the sleepy face that became more and more comfortable being defenseless in his presence. "So it's fine if we don't do it in a car, right?"

Yoohan looked down with a frown, even if he already felt it first; the hardness pressing against his thigh. "What did I say about marathon?"

"But you have a nice sleep already," Jay argued with pursed lips. "It's no longer a marathon then."

Fuck. Yoohan could not even argue with that.

"Lee Yoohan," Jay lowered his head and whined right in Yoohan's ear. "You're so fucking pretty, you know that?"

"I don't."

Yoohan pressed his lips. But that was the extent of it--he did not push the older man away, not rejecting the kiss that came his way. The heat spread from his cheek to his neck and chest, all the way to his abdomen and slowly hardening cock.

Jay's laughter was crisp and loud and contained mirth that Yoohan never thought could be emanating from the man. And knowing that it was caused by him made him all tingly and warm.

What a joke. Yoohan couldn't believe he could feel this...this... melancholic about having feelings for someone. It got him shuddered in cringe, but also made him cling to the man that pulled him up.

Holding onto the skin that felt hot and comfortable on these cold days, Yoohan let himself be manhandled and lifted to the bathroom. He would have felt embarrassed, but the man already carried him enough time before, so he started to get used to it. In fact, he came to enjoy it enough to kiss the man all the way to the bathroom, and kept kissing as warm water poured above them.

"Ah..."

Their lips only parted for Yoohan to moan into the acoustic of the room, between the pattering sound of the water and the slapping of skins. He couldn't believe he agreed to this while his body felt like he had just got KO-ed inside the boxing ring. But his mind was so at ease it felt addictive.