Babysitting is about push and pull (M)

Yoohan woke up feeling strange; that he failed to reign his lust, that he accepted the madman more and more...it left him in a daze.

Yoon Jay was right; Yoohan did feel lonely. He did feel a bit upset that Jay went off somewhere he didn't know, and honestly, knowing the kind of work Jay did behind the scenes, got him worried.

Ugh...it was almost like his anger toward the madman in that casino was a lie.

Was it that easy, to forgive someone when you have feelings for them?

Yoohan sighed and shifted on the bed, holding up the arm around his waist so he could get up. Strange; Jay usually woke up first, or immediately after Yoohan did. Curiously, he turned his head to see the madman sleeping soundly in sweatpants and a plain shirt as if it wasn't still winter.

"This is a first," he mumbled, watching the sleeping man.

Well, not the first time he looked at Yoon Jay sleeping, since he had done it before while guarding the man's nap in the office. But it was a bit different, looking at the man sleeping cautiously in a formal suit, and at this...sleeping beauty that had no business looking this innocent while sleeping.

Why? Why did this madman manage to look like a completely good person just by closing his eyes? Fucking handsome people and their useless beauty. Useless cute dimples. Hmph!

Yoohan grumbled, somehow getting more annoyed the more he watched Jay's sleeping face. He poked the man's cheek, the place where the dimples usually showed every time Jay smiled.

"You know...you could be less aggressive if you want to wake me up," the sleepy eyes opened slowly, and a dimple formed right where Yoohan's finger touched as the lips stretched into a smile. "For example; it would be nice if you used your lips instead—ouch, ouch!"

Yoohan pressed his finger, more stabbing than poking this time, and Jay let out a sound that was a mix of laughter and grimace. With narrowed eyes, Yoohan proceeded to pinch the man's cheek, and he found himself debating whether he wanted to kiss the madman or not.

The moment he thought about it, he retracted his hand and turned his head away, refusing to be found out. But his effort to get out of bed was thwarted by a pull of a strong arm.

Yoohan groaned slightly, wincing as he felt himself fall to something firmer than a mattress, which was a mass of muscle. When he opened his eyes, he was staring straight at a pair of deep eyes beneath him, looking dark with a lack of light. Unconsciously, he swallowed as his lungs stuttered, fingers curled on the tight white shirt the madman wore to sleep.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoohan cursed inwardly at the slight tremble in his voice. But with how he was left...unsatisfied—however annoyed that thought was—it was hard not to get flustered at the sudden proximity. With how close their faces were, Yoohan would only need to lower his head for a few inches for their lips to touch.

Yeah...Yoohan thought Jay was going to pull him into a kiss, but betraying his pounding heart, the madman just closed his eyes, as if returning to sleep.

"It's still early, let's sleep some more," Jay murmured in a sleepy, alluring voice; stroking Yoohan gently by the waist.

"Huh," Yoohan, propping himself with his elbow against the mattress, tilted his head. The surprise he received overshadowed the feeling of fluster. "You don't usually sleep in."

"Well, it's weekend," Jay laid his head on the pillow, tilting his head slightly which made him look both harmless and dangerously inviting.

Yoohan tried his best to ignore it and frowned slightly. "You work during the weekend."