Babysitting is about clashing with each other

It was suffocating.

The air that filled with the scent of lust and love-making. The comfort of a satiated body, and the warmth of another's temperature. A caring stroke on his face and a gentle voice.

"See, you're much lovelier like this, Bunny," the older man rubbed Yoohan's wet lips.

Like what? Pliant and obedient? Yoohan blinked slowly at the flow of the gentle voice, too busy with his thoughts to avoid the lips pressing on his lips softly.

"I like your feisty and rebellious side too, but you're much prettier flushed and panting like this," there was a low, delighted chuckle accompanying the dimpled smile. "I still want to see how you really look when you cry, though."

There was something, something thin and heavy, that was cracking inside of Yoohan. When Jay lowered his head to kiss him again, Yoohan turned his face away, and the kiss landed on his jaw. The older man narrowed his eyes, and tried to turn Yoohan's face so he could kiss the man properly.

Yoohan did not budge, however, and Jay started to frown. He grasped the younger's jaw, and Yoohan responded by pushing the older man back as hard as he could, before slipping away from beneath the big, imposing frame. He got up and climbed out of the bed, finding his pants and swiftly putting it on.

"Where are you going, bunny?" the question came in a sharp and dry tone. Yoohan knew that tone, and knew he would be in so much trouble soon, but he couldn't.

He just couldn't stay. In this suffocating comfort that churned his gut.

"...home,"

"Then why are you going alone? We live in the same house."

Yoohan did not reply, just silently buttoning his shirt and walking toward the bedroom door. But he didn't get to walk past the couch before he was yanked back by his arm.

"No."

It was a curt, cold tone, and Yoohan was instantly face-to-face with a piercing gaze and darkened face.

"Let go!" he pulled his arm away, but not only he couldn't free himself, his arm did not even budge.

And as if ignoring Yoohan's blatant effort to get away, Yoon Jay just asked his own question. "Where are you going?"

"I told you I'm going home!"

"Which home?"

Yoohan pressed his lips and stopped struggling. He knew he should have lied, should have told the man he wanted to go back to the big house. But he couldn't. In front of those deep eyes, in front of the man who just embraced him not long ago.

"I know those eyes," the words were cold and filled with accusation. "You're not trying to go back to our house."

Our house. The words pricked Yoohan's heart. Was that place really his house? It was just a room provided to him because he worked there. He could get kicked out as easily as he was let in, so Yoohan saw there was no need to get attached to that house.

"It's your house," Yoohan said, trying to sound unaffected by the tight grip on his arm. "It's not mine."

Yoon Jay paused, looking dumbfounded. But his grip unfortunately did not falter, so Yoohan still couldn't manage to get away.

And then, he laughed. A low-sounding laugh that sent a chill down Yoohan's spine. "What is this?" he pulled Yoohan closer and stared down at the black eyes. "You're running away again?"

The tone was filled with so much mockery that Yoohan ought to feel angry about it. But once again, he couldn't.

Because what Jay said was the truth.