Babysitting is about asserting dominance (M)

'Have some fun' apparently started with playing doll.

Nothing wrong with that, of course, as long as the doll wasn't a human that kept grumbling and groaning as Jay told him to repeatedly change clothes.

"Just give me a simple suit!" he protested.

"No way, I want my bunny to be the prettiest," the man said nonchalantly while canvassing the clothing rack on the side.

If Yoohan wasn't already too exhausted from constantly changing clothes, he would have already hurled the clothes toward the man who casually said those things in front of the store's employees.

How many times had he said to stop using that pet name?!

Yoohan was so exasperated that he just marched to the clothing rack and snatched a random black shirt. "Just go with this, alright? Stop wasting any more time!"

Jay looked at the black shirt with intricate dark gold motive all over it. Not really his style, but it kind of looked good on Yoohan; a nice change from the younger man's usually plain clothes. And it was rather fit for where they would be going.

"Alright," Jay conceded, before Yoohan could regret his choice. Not that Yoohan thought it was bad, but it was the kind of style old Yoohan would wear—and Yoohan had been actively avoiding that part of him.

It was too late, however, and Yoohan already found himself getting ushered to get ready, Afterward, he still had to sit in front of the mirror to be dolled up a little bit; got his hair styled, some bb cream, even a bit of a tinted lip balm.

"What is this? You're taking me to a party or something?"

"Something," Jay replied with a smirk, which answered nothing, to Yoohan's annoyance.

Yoohan looked at himself, decked in the black-gold attire. It felt too formal to be used at a club, and if it was the bourgeois party—yeah, Yoohan just learned that word yesterday—he would attend as Jay's attendant, the way they usually played it out in those business meetings.

But the way Yoohan dressed right now, and that Jay was the one driving instead of using a chauffeur, it almost felt like he was going as Jay's partner rather than his subordinate.

And it made his heart beating uncomfortably.

But the place they ended up in was enough to shove that uncomfortableness out of Yoohan's mind.

It wasn't a club, but the merriment inside sure seemed like it. The building itself looked like a convention hall, and there was a luxurious hotel attached to it. The moment Yoohan stepped inside, he was greeted by bright light and loud sounds of both humans and machines. It was a familiar, nostalgic scene for Yoohan; an adult playground.

Looking at the unmistakable scene of interchanging delight and misery belonging to a casino, Yoohan narrowed his eyes and asked. "This is not yours, right?"

"We can't have all establishments, honey, we need to share with others," Jay replied with a smile, leading Yoohan inside by the waist.

Perhaps because it was an unexpected place, the venue was massive, and the sounds were dizzyingly loud, Yoohan was dazed enough to let the older man's hand perch on his waist as they walked inside, didn't even protest about being called 'honey'. He looked around, half because it was his job to secure an exit point in any room they came to, and half because he was curious.

"Isn't this illegal?" he asked in a low voice, almost in a whisper. Jay raised his brow, looking surprised that Yoohan actually knew that, so he added. "I mean...I know because I used to play."