Babysitting is understanding your charge's nature

"It's--haa...it's enough..." Yoohan gripped the edge of the toilet seat, feeling his back sore from getting driven against the ceramic again and again.

When he felt the man above him shift, Yoohan immediately raised his hand to push the man's shoulder, letting out a whining sound in spite of himself.

"What do you mean it's enough?" the man laughed and, while ignoring his plea, entered him again. "We hardly made this place a mess."

But I am a mess already! Yoohan gritted his teeth before another spark jolted his nerves ablaze. His sluggish mind awakened as every cell in his body screamed of craving.

Why?! He was so tired already--he was wet from sweat and tears and cum already! And yet--and yet! Every time the hard, heated, throbbing penis was driven inside of him, his body welcomed it with delight. He felt so raw and sensitive that the ignited pleasure felt like torture.

Yoohan was sure he would fess up any secret he had if Yoon Jay asked it now.

And the worst of it all was...he had no idea if he wanted everything to stop or just kept going. His mind was overwhelmed, and his body was exhausted--and yet, they still screamed and asked and whined for this man.

Ah, fuck--he would get crazy at this rate...

"L-last..." Yoohan pleaded--begged. "S-stop after--aaahh--this..." he pressed his forehead against the crumpled shirt on Jay's shoulder. "P-lease...h-hyung..."

"Last time?" the sound of heavy breathing in Yoohan's ear was dangerously intoxicating. "I don't think that's fair."

Yoohan grabbed the shirt which had long become a mess. "Y-you promised--nggh!--you promised to not...do things I d-don't like--agh!"

Yoohan gasped as Jay stopped moving right after he hit that bundle of nerves beneath his abdomen, clutching the older man while trembling.

"Nghh...ah..."

"Haa..." Jay grabbed the black hair and pressed his snarling lips against the sweaty neck. "You've become smarter, huh, bunny?"

"W-wha...?"

Yoohan stared at Jay in a daze as the man pulled back and straightened his back. The large hands retreated from Yoohan's back and found themselves on the younger's lean waist. Slowly, so slowly it actually made Yoohan itch inside, the throbbing shaft retreated.

Naively, Yoohan thought the man would pull out all the way. But when he looked at that face, he knew--oh, he knew he was screwed. There was a slight smirk as Jay realized Yoohan was watching him--as he realized Yoohan knew what would happen--and it sent his blood rushing below.

"W-why...why does it get b-bigger?" Yoohan gasped and stuttered as he felt the little part that was still inside of him make his hole stretch again, even though they had been doing it for a while and he was sure he wouldn't be able to stretch wider.

But he did.

"Alright," the relaxed voice that came out of those handsome lips was a stranger to the beastly gaze above it. "This is the last."

And then he thrust--hard, and Yoohan howled.

It was relentless, hard and fast--the way Yoohan liked it. At least, usually. If only he wasn't so sensitive after cumming for...how many times had he come anyway? Yoohan had no idea. He let out cum, he let out something that wasn't cum, and then he also didn't let out anything despite his body trembling like a leaf and his mind turning into a mush.

Yoohan held onto anything he could hold, feeling himself losing balance as his waist was being lifted for the man pounding him without any consideration. His oversensitive body soon succumbed to the climbing pleasure and even though he thought he could no longer come, the familiar tightness on his abdomen told him otherwise.