Babysitting is about taking control

Yoohan looked at the ceiling, regretting every life choice he ever made.

He had never felt this exhausted before. When he just started to turn his life around and worked tiring jobs twenty hours a day, he felt so exhausted at the start that he wanted to run away a few times. Even so, right now, he felt more exhausted than during those days.

How many times...how many times did that man use his body like a masturbation tool? He was turned around, tossed sideways, stripped off completely; he was bitten and sucked everywhere that he might as well turn into a chew toy. There was no penetration, just as the madman promised, but Yoohan felt they might as well have sex already.

And then, with dread, he wondered: what would become of him if they did have sex for real?

But the worse part of it all was how he became putty in the man's arms after cumming for the third time, feeling like he was about to go crazy from overstimulation. Still, the man continued even then, even while Yoohan couldn't get it up anymore.

The man was so talkative too. He said a lot of things, but Yoohan couldn't remember what. He whispered in his ears a lot, and Yoohan recalled getting aroused by it, but couldn't recall what exactly was being said.

In conclusion; he was tired and sore and felt like he just worked manual labor for two days without any rest.

And he was still being tied by the damn tie, which was also being fastened by a belt.

What a meticulous gangster.

And the madman in question had left him a few minutes ago to talk on his phone using a foreign language that Yoohan obviously did not understand.

"Haa...can that prick at least untie me if he's done?" Yoohan grumbled, voice cracked and hoarse from too much yelling, and shouting, and probably moaning. He was thirsty too. His shoulder felt stiff and his body felt sticky from two people's worth of cum.

He closed his eyes, and let out a long, exasperated sigh. But just then, he heard the sound of the balcony door sliding, followed by the nice voice of an absolutely not-nice man.

"Hey, you're alive rabbit?"

Ah...how he wanted to punch this man again...

But Yoohan was too tired to do anything right now, and spending his mental capacity arguing with this man felt like a waste of time. So he just opened his eyes and replied calmly.

"Just do it quickly if you want to kill me,"

The man laughed and the bed dipped as he hovered over Yoohan. "Why would I do that?" the long fingers caressed the frowning brow, and the man added sinisterly. "It's much more fun playing with your living body, Bunny."

It felt weird being looked at by those cold eyes and subtle smile. It made Yoohan feel like he became an object of fascination, but rather than feeling annoyed, he felt dreadful. The way the man said it felt like he also didn't mind playing with his lifeless body.

"If you're not going to kill me, then untie me already," Yoohan tried to maintain his voice. Threat and violence weren't a strange concept for Yoohan, but it was his first time facing someone this...unfeeling, and it fazed him quite a bit.

The man tilted his head, caressing Yoohan's cheek now, with a smile that didn't reach the pale eyes. "Won't you run, then? I've made the mistake of letting you escape once," the cold eyes narrowed, and the smile felt more like a snarl for Yoohan. "I don't make the same mistake twice."

Pressing his lips to prevent himself from lashing out and cursing the hell out of this man, Yoohan took a deep breath and replied as calmly as he could. "If I managed to escape from this place, you should blame your underlings and security system—not me."