Babysitting is about providing support

It wasn't his first spending time in a warehouse surrounded by a lot of people.

The only difference was that the other time, it was of his own volition because it was a film shooting location. Certainly, finding himself waking up in a dimly lit warehouse after getting drunk one unassuming night and being surrounded by a group of men who looked like they were coming out of R-rated thriller movies wasn't something he would do voluntarily.

No matter if there was a handsome man sitting on the chair in front of him—the only chair he could see in this room.

He looked around, bewildered. He recalled getting drunk after servicing a prospective sponsor in a club, but he did not remember anything much after. And then, suddenly, he was here, only in his jeans and sweater, tied up on his wrists and ankles.

For a good five minutes, he thought it was only a prank; after all, most people in the entertainment industry were assholes. He looked around and waited for someone to talk, either those menacing men or the handsome hyung sitting on the chair.

But no one talked, no one moved. They were all staring at him. And it wasn't the fawning or even lewd stare, so he knew he couldn't flirt his way out of this.

"W-why are you doing this? Who are you?" his dread compelled him to speak after the deafening silence.

The expressionless, handsome face in front of him rippled slightly, as a nice and smooth voice one would expect from a totally good person came out. "You don't need to know about that."

Yet the coldness inside those words told him the man was far from a good person.

"You can't just kidnap people like this!" he started to yell. He was no stranger to gangsters, but he knew these people were different than those thugs terrorizing the alley and collecting debt from poor people. The three-piece suit the handsome man wore told him that these people were more dangerous than anyone he ever faced before. "Wh-who...who sent you? Is it that bastard whose role I took?"

The man scoffed. "God, how can you mix us with that kind of unsavory ruffians," the man said while cocking his head toward him.

"Then who—mph!" he screamed against the thick wad of clothes shoved into his mouth; it was his cardigan, he realized. Someone came behind him and pushed his back with their shoe, nailing him helplessly on the floor.

"You talk too much," the handsome man clicked his tongue, before shaking his head and frowned coldly. "I don't know how he could stand living with you for two years."

"Mph?!"

His eyes widened with realization. Living together for two years—it was enough clue to tell him who that man was talking about. After all, it hadn't been a year since he left that person who stupidly thought he was a lover, when all he did was leech off and suck that person's money—with a simple shake of his ass.

"Hmm? Seems like you're not that dumb," the man chuckled, showing off a dimple as one corner of his lips curled up.

"Mmph! Mhh!" he struggled abruptly, eyes pleading for one thing; to be able to talk again. Wriggling beneath the burly man's leg, he tried hard to spit the cardigan gagging his mouth.

"Tsk," the handsome man made a signal to one of the men to pull out the gag.

Afraid of getting silenced again, he tried to talk more calmly this time, which made his voice rather trembling. "I'm...are you...is it Lee Yoohan? Is he the one who sent you?"

"No one sent me," the handsome man said, every word uttered with coldness. "But yes, I came because of Lee Yoohan, although it'll be best if you stop calling his name with that mouth of yours."