Babysitting is learning about each other (1)

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which someone finds themselves unable to move or speak in their sleep or upon waking up.

Some cultures spoke about the experience while likening it to a feeling of being sat upon by an invisible demon, rendering them unable to move. Feeling heavy and suffocated by the helplessness.

Sometimes, Yoohan also found himself waking up unable to move, or that his body felt heavy, feeling stuffy even though it was winter.

Oh, how he wished it was a sleep paralysis.

Perhaps it was, because while the demon did not sit on him, the demon was hugging him from behind. How many times had it been, that he woke up with soft breathing grazing his nape, and sturdy arms circling his waist? He couldn't move, and his back felt hot from the other man's body heat.

Yoohan finally understood why Yoon Jay insisted on him wearing comfortable pajamas to sleep.

"Ugh—" Yoohan groaned at the added weight that now felt so familiar. He squirmed and tried to disentangle himself from the other man.

But as usual, Jay never budged. Seriously, what did this overgrown child eat to be this strong even in his sleep?! Yoohan huffed and quickly gave up, knowing enough now that struggling was exhausting.

At first, when he found himself waking up with Yoon Jay spooning him, he was so startled that he flinched and rolled off the bed, waking up the young master with a loud thud. Yoohan spent a good fifteen minutes kicking up a storm and arguing with the man, but Jay didn't even entertain the thought of having a verbal fight with Yoohan. He just looked at his fuming rabbit with a smirk, ruffling the black hair and pulled the flabbergasted Yoohan back to bed.

The next day, Yoohan made sure he locked his bedroom door.

Again, he found Yoon Jay in his bed.

To be fair, the man did nothing but hug him to sleep. And after spending almost every day getting angry and only receiving a teasing as response, Yoohan gave up.

By giving up, it meant Yoohan now spent his time pouting and glaring and giving Yoon Jay a silent treatment.

Like this morning.

But Yoohan wasn't so silent. He mumbled a series of curses into the air, and Yoon Jay found the pouting lips so adorable. Spending a week without doing anything but hugging the sleeping young man, the vigorous Yoon Jay couldn't help but squeeze the slightly bulging cheeks and kiss the pouting lips.

The gasping sound coming out of Yoohan was music to his ears, and he licked the pursing lips with a laugh. Unfortunately for the older man, Yoohan had learned his lesson and kept pressing his lips while pushing the older man away. In the end, Yoon Jay just laughed and pushed Yoohan to the mattress, straddling his chest and taking care of his morning wood while looking at the glaring black eyes and rebellious face, discharging his spend to the fair neck and jaw, thinking that one day, he would pour it down that small mouth.

"Fucking prick!" Yoohan kicked him hard on his side, but the reddened cheeks and the tenting pajamas told Jay enough.

"You actually like being roughed up, huh?"

"Fuck!" again, the feisty leg acted up, but Jay caught it this time, folding it toward the younger chest and making Yoohan groan.

"Unfortunately, I heard you'll have physical training today, so I'll spare you," Jay smiled sweetly, leaning down to kiss the clean side of the flushing cheek before letting Yoohan go.

With a bright, satisfied smile, Jay climbed down the bed and walked out while humming to himself.

"Why are you doing this?"