Babysitting is about negotiation (M)

Yoohan had no idea how much time had passed. It might be a minute, it might as well be an hour. Perhaps more.

All he knew was that he had been clutching on Jay, burying his face on the older man's shoulder, as a pair of reassuring arms held him tight. Large, warm hands were ceaselessly caressing his back and his head, telling him to let it go, to let everything go.

His emotion, his guilt, his tears.

And as if those tears had been weighing him so much, he felt lighter the more tears he shed. In the end, after he felt like his tears had been drained, he just lay there in the warm embrace, waiting for the tears to dry. He felt exhausted, but also...in peace.

"Are you done crying?" Jay's soothing voice entered his senses, as a finger brushed the soft, red flesh beneath his eyes.

For a second, Yoohan felt a flare of embarrassment. But it was too late for him now after pulling the man for a kiss in front of the others earlier, so Yoohan just sighed and lifted his head slightly.

But what gritted him was a sweet, easy smile; eyes curled and gleamed softly as they gazed at Yoohan, who suddenly felt like he could hear his own heartbeat, thumping loudly in his ears. Belatedly, he realized they were on the floor, leaning against the bedroom door. Yoohan was snug in Jay's lap, held securely in an embrace.

"Look at your swollen eyes," Jay chuckled, still rubbing beneath Yoohan's eyes. The thumb stroked his cheeks then, wiping the trace of tears. "Can't believe you still look this pretty even with this."

The madman pinched Yoohan's reddened nose and grinned, for some reason looking happier than anyone today. It was so astonishing that Yoohan didn't even shove the pinching hand away.

Probably because he was busy trying to calm his heart.

"Why...are you doing this?" Yoohan asked.

Yoon Jay raised his brow at the sudden question. He tilted his head slightly, fingers playing with the end of Yoohan's hair. "Just," he said, "I want you to stop being silly and blaming yourself. I thought this might help," he shrugged. "Even if it's not, you still can vent your anger."

It was brash; dry and nonchalant, with a layer of self-interest written all over it. But strangely enough, Yoohan preferred that; much more than any flowery thoughts reeking in self-righteousness.

Perhaps...perhaps it was this boldness, unmasked honesty that made Yoohan gravitate easily to this man. Because he couldn't do it; baring his words and intentions so confidently to others.

Being silly, huh? Yoohan felt the temptation to laugh. His whole life after coming to this mansion had been so silly, like a crazy, winter dream. But as he raised his hand and touched the dimple on that cheek, he knew everything was real.

And as he pressed his lips on Jay's, letting a warm tongue slip between them, he knew it was real. When they slid to the floor and his back touched the floor, he knew it was real. The kiss, the feel on his lips, the sensation on his skin, the butterflies flapping their wings...

Yeah. His feelings too...was real.

"...here?" Yoohan asked with bated breath, and Jay shot him a look; an impatient one. The frown and the squinting eyes matched well with the redness across his cheeks. Yoohan smiled amusedly. "I'm not saying no."

So he found himself being undressed right on the floor. This time, he let the madman do everything. Yoohan wanted to know, how it felt to submit himself to the voice in his heart, letting his body respond without much thought. Just instinct. Just feelings.

"Touch me," he received the command, and while Jay was busy nibbling his neck, painting the fair skin with a plethora of red and purple, Yoohan trailed his fingers down, working on Jay's belt, freeing what had been pressing him aggressively for awhile now.