Babysitting is about extending family

"Wake up, children!"

Yoohan almost shrieked first thing in the morning, but managed to hold himself by biting his lower lip. Frantically pulling the blanket up to his chin like a maiden caught in a scandalous act, Yoohan stared wide-eyed at the Madam standing at the door of the bedroom.

What the hell?!

"How long will you stay asleep for? Go wash up and have breakfast!"

Beneath the blanket, Yoohan kicked Jay's leg hard while holding his breath in flusters and confusion. There was nothing in this world that could prepare him for having his lover's mother strolling into the bedroom where he was naked on the bed with said lover's artwork all over his skin.

"Ngh?"

Yoon Jay, this bastard! Yoohan cursed inwardly. The man was so sensitive to Yoohan waking up, but when it was his own mother, he was just casually asleep?!

The Madam clapped her hands loudly, and Yoon Jay finally stirred, blinking his eyes open. But the first thing he did wasn't greeting his mother; he flung his arm over Yoohan and pulled the younger man to his chest, snuggling and sniffing Yoohan's hair.

"Morning, honey..."

"What morning? It's almost lunch already, wake up!" Yoon Mari stomped closer, which made Yoohan want to shriek again. He dove below the blanket while groaning inwardly, and Jay was finally fully awake from Yoohan's movement.

He tilted his head, lips stretched at the way Yoohan curled and snuggled into his side to hide like a cat. "What are you being shy for? Everyone knows it already."

"Shuddup!" Yoohan's muffled grunt could be heard beneath the blanket.

Jay glanced back at his mother, who had her hands on her hips. "It's your fault. You know my bunny is a shy boy."

"You call yourself a man and you let my Yoohanie skip meals?"

"What's that got to do with me being a man?" Jay frowned. "But you're right, Mother, I am being negligent. Can't let my bunny get thin again. He's already small enough."

"I'm not small!"

Jay's lips curled as the pretty head peeked out of the blanket, complete with an adorable scowl and fierce glare. "There you are," he brushed the messy bed hair out of the flustered face, planting a light kiss on the exposed forehead.

Yoohan shoved the older man in embarrassment, and in the process, caused the blanket to slip down, exposing his neck and shoulder.

"Oh, gosh! What have you done to him?" Mari gasped at the splotches of red littering Yoohan's skin. Some of them were freshly made just a few hours before, so they were glaringly obvious.

While Yoohan frantically pulled the blanket and wrapped it tightly around his body like a cocoon, Mari smacked the back of her son's head. "Do you not know how to hold back?"

Jay, who didn't seem to feel anything from the force, just scoffed. "With my bunny? Impossible."

"How can I give birth to such an uncouth son?" the Madam groaned and massaged her temple. With a defeated sigh and a frown, she asked; "Do you at least use protection?"

Yoohan, under the cocoon that only showed his head, stiffened. They were doing it right in front of the door, all the way to the bedroom, all the way to the bathroom, and inside the bathroom itself. Protection? Condom? They were too busy groping each other to let those hands reach for anything other than skin and hair.

With flustered eyes, Yoohan averted the Madam's scrutinizing gaze, while Jay was smiling with a nostalgic look, remembering all the times he filled his little bunny to the brim, and watched his fluid flow between reddened flesh.