Babysitting is about making concession

BANG! BANG!

Yoohan was woken up one morning by a harsh knock on his door. No—not knocking, but banging. At first, he thought it was a dream because who would come to visit his sad semi-basement room? But when the knocking did not stop, he became annoyed.

This was his first day off in the last few months, after he worked days and nights for twenty hours a day to pay for his debt. And the only reason he had this rare longer sleep was because he quit all of his jobs yesterday after paying his debt in full.

And the only reason he could do that was because he had to work on a completely new job in a new workplace and paid his debt to the new employer instead.

Well, at least he didn't have to pay the debilitating interest that the loan shark gave him.

But anyway, today was the only day he could get a true rest before his annoying job started tomorrow, so he was quite pissed about this early disturbance.

Did the landlord want him to empty the room right now or something? After he paid for the whole month?

"If you don't open your door, I'll knock it down."

A familiar voice came behind the door and Yoohan jolted up, eyes widened and blinking. The low, smooth tone sounded calm but deadly, sending shivers running through Yoohan's spine.

"I'm serious,"

"Wait!"

Yoohan got up and rushed to the door which was just two meters away from his bed, stumbled on his own scattered shoes and had to grab the door handle hard to prevent himself from crashing face-first into the door. With all drowsiness going away, he yanked the door open to see a pair of pale eyes staring down at him.

What the actual fuck?

Yoohan parted his lips, totally dumbfounded, standing frozen from the literal shock running through his nerves. The brows above the pale eyes arched for a bit, before the cold gaze swept over Yoohan's body, clad in a sweater too big for his size which he got for free from someplace, and blue checkered shorts peeking beneath the hem of the sweater—because even though it was basically winter, Yoohan liked dressing light to his sleep.

The pale eyes narrowed and the corner of the man's lips curled upward. "Not bad."

"What—" Yoohan opened his mouth, finding his brain short-circuited for a while, and then changing his question. "How do you know this place?!"

"Why wouldn't I?" the man nonchalantly said, frowning slightly as if it would be more ridiculous if he didn't know where Yoohan lived.

Yoohan belatedly remembered that this man's mother had once driven him home—well, her chauffeur anyway. So he went back to his initial question. "But why are you here?"

"To pick you up, of course," Yoon Jay shrugged before adding smugly. "Where else will you get such a good employer like me?"

Yoohan was so dumbfounded that he ended up just standing there in stun, which was used by the older man to dive in and press their lips, slipping his tongue through the parted lips.

"Wha—"

Yoohan tried to pull away and push the man off, but he got pushed back further to his own room instead while his mouth was getting ravaged by a hot, wet tongue that made him shudder in unexpected pleasure for a second. As the door slammed close, Yoohan could feel the madman's smirk against his lips. In annoyance, he bit the attacking lips and finally managed to push the man away.

This time, Yoon Jay let him go, licking his bloody lips with a palpable satisfaction on his face.

"You fucker! What—"