Babysitting is about preventing chaos in public places (1)

"Where's your watch?" Jay asked after he finished helping Yoohan with the tie and the cufflinks.

Again--why do rich people like to dress so complicatedly? What about comfort? Why deliberately put themselves in uncomfortable and complicated clothes? What's the point of having a lot of money if not for living comfortably?

Huff--perhaps this was why the world didn't make him a rich man, Yoohan thought.

"Bunny, where's your watch?" Jay asked again, holding Yoohan's chin for attention.

"Ah? Oh--in that drawer," Yoohan pointed at the bedside table with his chin.

While Jay retrieved the watch, he looked at the mirror again, touching the end of his hair. Thanks to the care of the nagging hairdresser, his stiff hair had gotten smoother, shinier, and looked like it had been treated well since his birth. They also tidied his brows, and put on just a bit of makeup; bb cream and tinted lip balm--or something.

Well, a vain side of him did think he looked good.

A magic that money could bring, he thought with a chuckle.

"Bunny..."

"What?"

Ah, fuck--Yoohan cursed inwardly when he answered to the name in reflex. He turned around with pursed lips, and saw Jay was staring at a box; smaller than the watch's. "This earrings...are you the one who chose it?"

Damn it.

Yoohan forgot that he kept the grey earrings in that drawer too, along with the watch--perhaps because, unconsciously, he associated both with the same person.

The madman turned around and Yoohan averted the deep gaze in reflex, feeling the heat start to creep into his cheek again.

"Yoohan?"

Ugh. "So what if I did?"

"Hmm..."

The simple humming, somehow, sounded more worrisome than when the madman teased him. Because that meant Yoon Jay was suppressing himself.

And when the madman suppressed himself, the moment he let it go would be the bane of Yoohan's peaceful life.

For now, though, the man only smiled charmingly; his eyes were calm and cold, raw and piercing. "You'll wear this, right?"

Yoohan glanced at the box in the madman's hand, swallowing dry saliva. He wasn't planning to wear any tonight, but...those eyes were telling him he would end up wearing it anyway no matter what his answer would be.

"...yeah," Yoohan replied in the end, and the madman swiftly walked toward him with two boxes in hand and a deep smile.

It was nerve-wracking enough being dressed by someone who looked at him as if they wanted to devour him, but Yoohan did not expect he would get even more nervous by someone putting earrings on him.

And this guy is pretty good at it, despite not having any piercing--Yoohan glanced at the deep, focused eyes. "Seems like you're used to this," Yoohan mumbled, for some reason feeling irked. "Did you help a lot of people with their earrings?"

Jay paused his hands, brow arched as he peeked at the slightly sullen gaze of the younger man. With a slight curl of his lips, he replied nonchalantly. "Not a lot, just one," he said. "Though I used to do it quite a lot in the past."

"Hmm..."

The curl in Jay's lips deepened. He leaned down and whispered, hands caressing Yoohan's neck. "Why? Are you...jealous?"