Babysitting is about preventing chaos in public places (3) - (M)

Yoohan didn't want to make a problem tonight, so he adhered to the Yoons' order; stay away from alcohol. Sincerely, he came to the bar asking for mineral water instead.

Tsk. What a good employee I have become--was what Yoohan grumbled by himself.

What kind of bullshit was it, to be at a party without consuming alcohol? What was the point of stopping himself from an indulgence ban if he ended up unable to indulge himself?

As he complained silently about the man who was waiting for him by the pond, he heard someone next to him talking to the bartender, requesting the bartender's famous 'mean punch' that was as delicious as it was deadly. It could make even the strongest drinker tipsy within a few sips, they said. Something occurred to him then;

He had never seen Yoon Jay drunk.

The man had always been annoyingly composed and sober, even after a dinner with clients, which always involved alcohol. Yoohan was curious; he had witnessed a tired Yoon Jay acting strange and rather clingy. What about his drunk state, then?

Would it be the same with his tired self? Or would he turn silly and blabber about ridiculous things like some random country's capital city or whatever? Or--or...what if he turned submissive like a child, or cried, or...

Thinking about the many possibilities filled Yoohan with a sudden excitement. He immediately asked the bartender for that mean punch and later had a glass of cocktail in his hand. It was surprisingly clear and sweet smelling--didn't look strong, and if Yoohan hadn't seen the bartender making it, he would have doubt.

But this means the madman might fall for it, right? He giggled slightly to himself before walking back toward the pond.

"Shut your mouth, you disgusting faggot! At least I'm not like you, shamefully flirting with a man in front of a crowd!"

Huh? Yoohan blinked at the loud voice he heard as he walked to the garden. On the other side of the pond, he could see Jay was no longer alone. There were two other men, slightly younger than the madman, and it took Yoohan a few seconds to remember that they were Jay's half-brothers--the current Madam Han's sons.

Ugh. It was the mother earlier, and now the sons? And they all spout the same stuff, as if it could work on someone like Yoon Jay. Even from afar, Yoohan could see the boring look on the madman's face. He could tell that Jay was more confused about the function of these people's brains than what they were talking about.

Yoohan rolled his eyes and was about to go away and look for a bench to sit on while waiting for the clownery to pass, until the older brother spouted the stupidest thing.

"You fucking shameless fag! How dare you bring your whore to this kind of event."

Twitch.

Ah...this is bad.

Yoohan bit his lips. It referred to him, right? Being called a whore did not really bother Yoohan honestly, since he used to be a thug and a scum. But...

It was different for Yoon Jay.

Yoohan could see the bored eyes turned cold in a split second, as if there was a switch flipped inside the madman. He felt embarrassed to admit it himself, but...Jay did care about him, did...love him. And he understood how obsessive and protective the man was about him.

Another thing he understood about Yoon Jay was that the man was also scary. No, more like...crazy. Yeah, there was a reason why Yoohan called him a 'madman'. The man had no qualms about doing the most absurd thing while ignoring locations or situations.

For example, beating two people to a pulp in front of the whole crowd.

"W-who is that bitch you parading around anyway? I bet he's just a low-class celebrity you pay to suck your dick anyway," the man continued, without realizing the danger in front of him.