Babysitting is about surviving your charge's mischief (M)

Yoohan knew Yoon Jay liked to play dirty. But the dirtiest play, in his opinion, was letting him forget about what transpired during that moving day.

He was on alert for a few days after that, and constantly trying to cook up some plan to get away from it. He even secretly asked for some help from Yujin--the madam's secretary--to give him some out-of-office training or something so he could avoid Yoon Jay.

But nothing happened during that time.

Even while sleeping together, even while bathing together; even during several sessions of sex in which Yoohan kept thinking the older man would reach out for the drawer...

Nothing happened.

After a few days, Yoohan thought Yoon Jay had forgotten about it. But still, he kept his caution and high alert. But as more days passed and winter was almost gone, even Yoohan forgot about it.

And it was then, when Yoohan completely let his guard down, that the madman made his move.

Yoohan should never, ever, doubt Yoon Jay's memory.

"Secretary Lee, the meeting room is ready," the other secretary, the one in charge of handling the front desk, told Yoohan one day.

"Alright."

It was the start of a busy day. Yoohan checked the madman's schedule, and it was almost full except for a brief lull in the afternoon; presumably so they could take a changing break before another dinner meeting in the evening. Before that break, there would be an executive meeting and a field inspection--and there seemed to be a lot of people making appointments to talk with Director Yoon after lunch.

Perhaps because Yoon Jay was supposed to go abroad next week, which also would be Yoohan's first overseas trip.

Honestly...he was a bit excited.

Not that he would admit it.

"Director Yoon, you need to go to the executive meeting," Yoohan passed the message right away.

"You should say 'we', bunny."

"I told you not to call me that in the offi--what are you doing?" Yoohan narrowed his eyes when the madman looked at him with scrutinizing eyes.

"Hmm...there's something lacking in your attire," Yoon Jay tilted his head.

What? Was there something wrong with his clothes? Yoohan suddenly felt self-conscious and looked down.

Hmm...he thought he dressed particularly well today--a dress shirt and pants that Jay himself chose for him. He even wore a suffocating necktie and the watch that Jay gave him the other day.

What exactly was he lacking?

Ah...

"What? Do you want me to wear a suit?" Yoohan frowned. He didn't really like putting on more suffocating clothes. It was still winter, but the heating system was so good in the building--as expected of a rich group. "Ugh...I'll put one when we're going out for a schedule later, but--"

"No, no," the madman, who was having fun watching Yoohan scrutinizing himself, stepped closer. He lifted the younger man's confused face by the chain, so Yoohan could finally see the ominous curling of his lips and the annoyingly cute dimples.

But there was nothing cute about the shit coming out of those lips, whispering in a low, heavenly voice to give Yoohan a message from hell.

"There's something lacking...down there," the pale eyes curled and Yoohan let out an involuntary gasp when his bottom was abruptly probed. A familiar finger pressed on the center of his ass, sending blood rushing to his cheeks.