Babysitting is about sharing your stories with each other

Click. The car door was locked, but the box inside Yoohan's heart started to open.

Ah...it wasn't something Yoohan could hold any more. Every touch of the madman's lips on his, every caress on his tongue, and every stroke on the side of his body was like a hammer striking the padlocks of the box inside his heart.

The kiss traveled to his neck, and a finger slipped beneath his shirt, and Yoohan shuddered, pushing the man away from him.

Unlike before, this time, Yoon Jay immediately stopped. But the man looked at Yoohan in alarm; in caution. Thankfully, Yoohan didn't look angry. But the younger man did seem to be hesitating.

"I can't?" Jay asked, quelling his disappointment as much as possible, although it was still apparent from his whiny tone.

Yoohan covered his lower face with his arm, averting the older man's smoldering gaze. "...not now," he said, and grumbled in addition. "We're on the street, you fucking prick."

Jay raised his brows. It wasn't 'no', he realized, and it put a smile on his face. He missed that snappy remark; his feisty and adorable bunny is back.

"So we can do it if it's not on the side of the street?" Jay asked cheekily, and he was rewarded with a kick on his side.

"No!" this time, it was a definite no, and the corner of Jay's mouth lowered instantly. Yoohan pressed his lips and scowled, adding in a quiet voice. "I don't know. Not yet."

Yoohan paused and took a deep breath, looking up at the man whose head was tilted in confusion, like a child being grounded for the first time. "If you want me to stay, you have to do as I say."

Find his weakness.

The madman raised his brow, an amusement in his eyes. "I'm listening."

Use it to your advantage.

Yoohan had no idea what Jay's weakness was, but he could assume that he became one of them. And he wanted to test it.

"You can't just do it your way," Yoohan said, with a bit of a frown and a firm sound. "You can't force me. You have to ask for my permission."

Jay paused for a few seconds, lips pursing for a bit. "Even for a kiss?"

"Yes."

The dimples vanished when the corner of Jay's lips went down in disappointment. Annoyingly, Yoohan thought it was...cute. Damn it!

Ah. There was no use in pretending he had no feelings for this man anymore.

After what seemed like a struggle with his morality, Jay let out a long sigh. "Okay," the man answered begrudgingly, retreating just a little bit. "Can I at least sleep in your bed again?"

"...sure."

Yoohan averted the man's gaze, feeling his cheeks burn when he realized he actually wanted that; to wake up feeling a bit suffocated from another's body heat and embrace.

"Can I have another kiss before we drive back?"

Glancing at the man who waited impatiently above him, Yoohan couldn't help but think that having Jay asking permission was making his heart flutter. It was cute, like seeing a puppy asking for a treat.

"Oka—mmph!"

The speed of Jay taking that treat before Yoohan even finished the confirmation was also akin to that of a puppy.

_______________

[Report: seeing Alpha and Honeybunny together]

[Like, together together?]