Epilogue (Part 2)

Y/n's POV

It'd been around a week since Oscar and I left the mission in Atlas. Our days usually went like this. Help mom around the house in the mornings, train in the afternoon, and tree climbing at dusk. Oscar had gotten way better at climbing the trees, as well as jumping from tree to tree. One day I decided to give Oscar a challenge. I disappeared right before we were supposed to start doing things in the treetops. Oscar walked around the area near the house, calling my name. He walked further away from the house to try and find me. I was in one of the shorter trees. I hung from one of the branches and came out of the leaves in front of him. "There you are! I've been looking for you." Oscar said. "The reason I disappeared is because I want to challenge you. Catch me in the trees." I said as I disappeared back into the leaves. I jumped to a taller tree. "Oh, you're on!" Oscar called from the ground. He made his way up the tree that I was in. When he was nearing the top, I jumped to a different tree. I had Divine Light at the ready, just in case either of us lost our footing. Oscar gave chase, jumping from tree to tree with ease. Every time he got close, I would jump. This chase continued for 30 minutes. Oscar tried to jump to the tree I was going for. He hit me mid-air and we started to fall towards the ground. I quickly grabbed Divine Light and spun it below us. It dampened the fall, but not completely. I rolled on the ground for a moment after the impact. Oscar made his way over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Nice job, though." I said as I sat up. I high-fived Oscar. Oscar helped me up, and I found Divine Light. We walked back to the house. "Y/n, Oscar, I have news for you." mom said as we walked in. I tilted my head to one side. "Through Haven Academy, I was able to get you Huntsmen licenses! We'll just have to go in to get your pictures taken." mom said. "Sweet!" I said. I was ecstatic. I was finally going to be a licensed Huntress.